Newbie looking for a long term guild

Hey everyone, I used to play wow a while back and decided to play again. But I would like to find a guild that raids, but also helps people with quests and dungeons.

I can play most classes but usually play a healer.

I probably wont join a guild now, unless someone can really talk me into it, but I am wondering what most guilds needs? I am willing to create a character based on a guilds needs so I have a better chance on joining an established guild.

I dont want handouts and I am not interested in joining newly formed guilds.

So any suggestions on guilds and what class to start grinding please let me know.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
add me when the realms are up im sure we can work something out
Reply Quote
14 Worgen Mage
Suggest xferring off. The only alliance guilds doing anything are worgen freeman and lunacy and if you can't get into their core 10's your screwed.

Go to a server where you can pug 6/6 10 3/6 10. There are a few servers like that. Don't stay here... any alliance with any sense has already left.

Only ones left are lifeless scrubs who pvp camp lowbies and make /spit macros.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]