Selling Pandaren Phoenix - Silver Conqueror

90 Blood Elf Paladin
No one in The Biz wants to run challenge modes, so I'm interested in the gold runs as well.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
calm down veteran.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Don't let this kid swindle you!

He whispers me in game and begs me to remove my post from this thread, curses at me and removes me from Real ID ( Like I care? ), and Monday, forces two members from his guild to leave the PUG I had formed to clean up Elegon. After yelling at them for 10+ minutes in ventrilo and banning everyone whom was already in it (I was given this vent info and assumed we had permission to use it), he makes both of these players leave my raid ( in which Elegon would've went down 6% 50 secs left) out of sheer hatred towards me and most likely because he didn't want to have a PUG beat <Enclave> to Elegon.

One of these players whispered me and said the following "Sorry man, I had to leave to avoid a g-kick."

I won't say names, but this is pretty sad.

Grow up Vincent.
Edited by Idareyou on 11/14/2012 4:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
screen shots please /popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I won't go as far as linking the SS's, but there are many people who have heard the situation over ventrilo, and who were there when the actual situation occurred.

I'm just tired of some people's conniving, childish ways of going about things.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Idareyou,

This is my one and only time I will respond to you.

To give everyone an idea about the last time that Idareyou and I attempted our last challenge mode was on November 3rd (11/03/12).
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Vinceypoo/achievement#168:15115:a6901

We spent 6-7 hours in Mogushan Palace attempting different strats. We ended up bringing in different people and got it less than an hour after. To give you a better understanding - 15 days ago - more than two weeks.

Idareyou I will not adress any of the personal things you have stated, accused, and/or assumed but you greatly misunderstand what was promised to you.

I don't recall begging you to take anything down, but I do remember being rather brass in me asking why you would post such an outrageously inaccurate statement. I never once implied that you would pay for the golds. I wish you listened more (which Loochy has already stated before he got banned you don't do).

I had told you when we were going for our first Scholo Gold that after we get the realm first (you were two golds behind at the time) that we would assist you in getting your golds. Now, it's not easy to speak for everyone else so I would need to provide incentive.

How do I provide incentive? (This was the last thing I whispered you that night with the argument) You never responded to this question.

Well I am able now to provide monetary incentive to the people who already have golds to run them again and get MORE people golds and silvers.

I only backed out of this promise when you for NO provoked reason posted on the forums.

I'll say it again, we were never going to charge you. We all had every intention of assisting you in getting your xmog set. I told you that you would be the 4th person that came to the gold run sales, that you didn't have, to get your set - As in you would be the 4th Carry helping out the buyer. But regardless this was more than 2 weeks ago.

It's over, let it go.

Once again, this is the first and last time I will respond to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To everyone else, the line is sort of backed up until December. If you are still interested in Silvers, those can be done before December.

If you are interested in Golds, then we won't be able to begin till at earliest December. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

-Vince
Reply Quote
Updated the OP with the Gold Price. These are not exactly just (go die in the corner while we kill the boss for you) like Heroic Rag sales and such.

Please mail me in game if you are interested. As posted before - there is a line for Golds, but not for silvers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Vince,

I really have nothing to say anymore. You can scroll up and read what I have said, but you seem to disregard anything that I have said and assumed that I'm lying/assuming these huge accusations, which in fact are very true. Both Usted and Trogor were asked to leave my raid that I formed on a Monday night because you didn't want them in the raid with me, and you didn't feel as if they should down Elegon with another group (especially PuG) before <Enclave> downed them. You whined, and banned everyone from ventrilo, and forced them to leave. They felt the punishment for not leaving would be a guild kick, judging by your attitude you copped up during the private ventrilo conversation with them. There's no reason to butt in on other people's runs, especially when I worked hard in finding these people. It's completely selfish and ridiculously childish. If you think I'm assuming this, I have over 9 witnesses. Including the people you pulled into ventrilo with you and screamed at for over 10 minutes.

As for you whispering me about the first forum post (which took you weeks to reply). I have screenshots of you "ALL CAPS" and telling me angrily (cursing) to remove the forum post. That it wasn't right of me to say it, when all I was doing was wanting a little bit of acknowledgement for the time I spent doing them with you. You never gave me credit, and I was constantly the blame for any failed attempts because I initially took the blame because no one else would (you were friends with all of the others). I had barely knew any of you, including yourself. So, me being the outsider, I take the blame from the start of doing them, and when people got frustrated; boom, I would usually say " It's okay guys, it's my fault." And no one would disagree. I will admit, that night at Moshugan Palace, I had issues and was arguing with my girlfriend whilst she was with me in the room. So, yes I wasn't fully focused. But the thing is, you pretty much treated me with total respect and kindness in whispers and in private situations, but over ventrilo or with the others you disrespected me and didn't acknowledge my contributions.

In the LFR raid with all of your friends, I competitively and encouragingly was motivating Trogor to race me in DPS on Feng the Accursed. I ended up beating him but by a very, very small margin. We were both at 7.1% of the damage done, or 7.4% (I forget). I was yelling in vent "Go go go! I WON! Damn that was close. Nice Trogor" Stuff along those lines. Every single one of you, including yourself except Trogor, bash me in ventrilo for nearly 5 minutes. Telling me my Recount was outdated (which it wasn't because you ended up proving that), that I didn't reset it from trash (which it automatically resets because it's set to "Current Fight"), and that I'm a bad player and was way far behind in DPS. You all misunderstood me and figured I was challenging everyone/boasting for egotistical reasons. I did it for FUN.
That's how I have fun in this game, is when I'm challenged. None of you understood that I guess, and told me I was bad, to shut the #*%# up, and kept talking over me and 1 by 1 jumping on me, forcing me to leave the ventrilo.

I laughed at it because you were somewhat in the scenario.

That added on to my frustration, along with this post and not acknowledging me and other PuG's that helped. You seem totally two-faced when it comes to 1-on-1 and talking to the public/multiple people.

Right now, you want to hide everything that is actually true. And that is exactly why you said this is the last time I will respond to you (again, it took you over a week to respond). You don't wish to respond to me, because you know I will come at you even harder with the TRUTH.

Please, just be yourself man. And don't degrade others in the progress, while acting like a child in private whispers and on ventrilo. Forcing people to leave other people's raids out of sheer jealousy and animosity.

And please don't respond to this. Hell, I don't think you could.

You and Loochy both, even though you are a lot more mature than him, will never understand.
Reply Quote
I am going to go against what I had said and will respond to one aspect that hopefully can show how wrong your basis for any position you take is.

Both Usted and Trogor were asked to leave my raid that I formed on a Monday night because you didn't want them in the raid with me, and you didn't feel as if they should down Elegon with another group (especially PuG) before <Enclave> downed them. You whined, and banned everyone from ventrilo, and forced them to leave. They felt the punishment for not leaving would be a guild kick, judging by your attitude you copped up during the private ventrilo conversation with them. There's no reason to butt in on other people's runs, especially when I worked hard in finding these people. It's completely selfish and ridiculously childish. If you think I'm assuming this, I have over 9 witnesses. Including the people you pulled into ventrilo with you and screamed at for over 10 minutes.

There once was a time when I used to be in a guild back in Vanilla and early BC (it's still around today on Kilrogg to show they type of leadership I look up to) that used to have the same philosophy about doing ZG and AQ20 pugs as well as karazhan pugs that I have about doing pugs in MoP.

This guild embodied a sense of family, brother/sisterhood, and unity that I do my best to emulate in Enclave. It was until recently the rule, that as a Core Raider of Enclave, you do not pug or do any runs outside of the guild's scheduled raids.

That being said -

The raid had NOTHING to do with you - at all - as with every attempt you have tried at sabotaging my thread, stop trying to make this about you. The same way these golds have NOTHING to do with you.

Seriously, you have 2 golds. Stop acting like you were a big part of us getting the other 7 at the time. Because you weren't

And BTW - for those that know me and what Enclave is about. We really don't care about other people's progression. At all. I could careless if your TEN MAN guild downed a boss before mine. There are lots of pugs that have killed Elegon. Gratz on 10 man.

I never banned anyone from vent - Seeing how you continuously log into my vent in order to "rent out the space" for your guild's raids, rbgs, etc. In addition, I never yelled at Trogor and Usted. I did ask them not to do it as per the guild rules. The best part was that I was actually going to just say "F*** it" and just not even bother and let them stay in it. I was just asking them why they were doing it, and some other things, then you went on a rampage accusing me of trying to ruin YOUR raid - after that I did infact ask them to leave, to which they told me they had ASKED YOU NOT TO SAY ANYTHING TO ME, and you didn't listen. Talk about being immature.

You have literally zero idea of what my guild's politics are like. So stop pretending.

You then say how there is no reason to "but in on other people's runs"
If you have read nothing else in my post, then please....

Take this TL;DR

This is why I responded even after saying I wouldn't.

When the "run" has to do with my core raiders not going by the guidelines I had previously put forth in my guild, then yes I have every reason to find out what was going on, why they were doing it, ask them to not do it.

I do my best to encompass a sense of unity & comradery in my guild and that is done best by having the FIRST kill done together and provide that unified sense of accomplishment.

It's truly outrageous that you find what I did to be selfish in any manner.

And please, let's bring in those witnesses, let's bring Neirô into this. Let's talk about how right after this whole incident we chatted in vent for a few minutes and he disucssed how embarrassing you can be in situations just like this.

Yes I did curse, because I had thought you were a friend of mine that I could assist in getting the golds. Oh how wrong I was when you completely took a post that had ZERO to do with you and made it about yourself.

You helped Aphaea, Trogor, and me finish two golds. Period.

To retort to your statement. Yes, you are assuming everything and you are making an !@# out of U & ME.

*edit* - I had some spelling mistakes and wanted to clarify, that I took a while to respond because I was advised against it because you have some sort of mental problems or something and to leave you alone. My mistake but accusing my guild management as selfish when I sacrifice EVERYTHING (including real life) to make sure that we are successful as a 25 man raiding guild, provokes me.
Edited by Vinceypoo on 11/20/2012 2:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Vince,

It was a Monday night, and these players would benefit from getting more experience on these bosses/along with getting loot. They would ultimately help your guild. I don't know what this whole "Don't let anyone PuG" ideal is. Maybe the players want to get somewhere instead of staying within a guild which is going nowhere? They just wanted a shot at downing him, and you had to interrupt.

I do not use your ventrilo anymore. I was given permission to use it from a guild member of yours that raids with me. I didn't know we weren't authorized to use it. I apologize!

I don't care how many golds I helped you get, it's the amount of time and hours I helped put into them with you. And the amount of care I had for you getting your realm first. I put in over 20 hours and always whispered you to see how you were doing and wish you good luck.

And I honestly don't care that much now, it's just after the ventrilo incident with your friends, the whispers from you personally, and the Monday night incident; I really start to doubt who you portray yourself as.

You seem to be mature most of the time, and come off as a kind individual. But to me, you sometimes go a little bit too far and act out of character, especially around others. I myself stay true to who I am both in the real world and online. I'm the same person in and out, and I know it may sound wrong, but I try to push that on other people. To be themselves no matter what the situation is.

The reason I posted this was to get a sense of acknowledgement for me and the others who spent many hours helping you, because you never referred to us in the post that started the thread.

I never doubted you with your guild management or how much you sacrifice to try to make it work. But your philosophy seems a bit flawed and pointless. They ran with you throughout the week, and they knew they wouldn't have another opportunity to down one of the bosses in MSV before it reset Tuesday. They simply took that opportunity with me. Why not? Why wouldn't you let them get a chance at loot/experience. It would ultimately help you progress further. The whole "comradely" thing, I understand what you're trying to get at, but you shouldn't hold a grasp on each and every member in to which they can't do as they please when the guild's raids are done for the week.

Maybe I shouldn't have posted, maybe me and the other PuGs from other servers weren't even there, or didn't matter. I just wanted a little recognition is all. And I was a little fed up with your attitude towards me in private whispers, and how you acted towards me with your friends. Two different people.

I just want this to end as of now, and just let it be known " I simply don't care anymore." I did at one point for the simple fact as to wanting a little recognition, hell, even if it was in whispers or on ventrilo. I just never got it. That doesn't bother me all to much, but the attitude you displayed did.

I won't go into this any further! I was there to help you get golds, and never received a "thank you". Instead I get this, "You only helped us get 2 golds! That's it!". Eh, it's all good haha! I won't bother anymore. I'm not here to bash you, but to help you learn to be a little more open-minded, kind, and overall true to yourself.

Also, when i whispered you Monday night. It was literally one to two sentences in which I acted very mature. It was to let you know you were doing the wrong thing by forcing them to leave.

As for mental problems, about every year I get into this phase where I'm not able to sleep, usually because I'm excited or my mind is racing about something, and ultimately pull an all night-er, which leads to more and more sleep deprivation. People judge me when I'm in a manic state (when I haven't slept) because I do tend to be a bit off haha. But as of now, I'm perfectly fine and dandy!

Eh, anyways, you stated that I'm assuming things...again.

If I were assuming these things, then why would you respond in a way in which I was my previous "assumptions" were accurate? In the previous post you stated that I assumed literally everything, and are still saying this. Then why would you first start talking about the stunt you pulled Monday? Didn't you say I only assumed that incident ever happened? And that I was making false accusations? Along with the countless others? I try not to assume my friend, because assuming something and misunderstanding someone are the things I try to steer away from the most. And I definitely don't lie or accuse those of things they haven't done.

And I remember all of us being forced to leave ventrilo... but meh, that doesn't really matter, it's your ventrilo and I understand that! Sorry for having permission in which wasn't authorized.

In all sincerity, have a good day, and stay true to yourself. Being true to yourself and others will definitely enlighten you on things in which you would otherwise have never known.
Edited by Idareyou on 11/20/2012 11:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Verbose doesn't even touch this wall of text.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The business recruiting hunters, must be orc raced and name start with I, all exceptional dps who bring heroism are free to apply :)
Reply Quote
I'm still stuck on the fact that enclave hasn't downed normal mode elegon. /lol suckstosuck
Reply Quote
I'd like to take this opportunity to recognize that Idareyou was one of the few that had assisted us in getting the realm first.
Edited by Vinceypoo on 11/21/2012 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
so much text holy moly
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/21/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Vinceypoo
I'd like to take this opportunity to recognize that Idareyou was one of the few that had assisted us in getting the realm first.

What about everyone else? Please submit a list for review ktx
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'll do some golds vince

kisses
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]