[H] <Dreadwaste Defilers> prepares for war

90 Undead Warlock
Greetings Emerald Dream! Thanks for taking some time and reading our recruitment post. Feel free to troll/bump this thread as much as you like.

INTRO
<Dreadwaste Defilers> is a Level 25 RP/PVP guild. You may have known us as <Laughing Skull> and some of our officer core was in <Nyx>, <Van Candy>, and the <Crew> before. So we've been around. We usually keep our doors semi-shut because our goal is never to be a zerg world pvp guild and we enjoy working with smaller forces. Now that the initial rush of "OMG PANDALAND" is settling down we are looking for a few solid members to join the Guild.

WHAT WE NEED
AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT RECRUITING ANYONE WITHOUT FULL MALEVOLENT GEAR, 1550 CURRENT ARENA/RBG RATING, (may be edited)

Thats what we need on paper. But as many of you know there's more to a healthy guild than just slots on a RBG roster. We need ACTIVE players. Players who called upon when asked. We need players who will sit in our voice chat and ramble on about dis and dat. We need people who are not going to nerd rage over a loss, nor get offended at our stupid conversations in our vent. We need people who want to be a part of a World PVP guild. Who kill alliance not for the loots but more for the hoots.

Our RP Backstory
In the tradition of Emerald Dream we do have an Rp backstory for the guild. It is afterall what fuels the great WPVP we have on this server. The <Dreadwaste Defilers> main purpose is to fuel the Horde war machine. We lay claim to all Materials in Pandaria that will help the Horde gain in strength. Meaning, we'll kill ya at a mining node. We'll knock ya off a cliff as yer picking flowers. Thats OUR cloth. Thats OUR leather. We will burn your farms at Hillbilly Hill and steal yer foodstores. The younglings of the Alliance will be pulled like weeds before they can overwhelm. Get them before they're a factor in the fight. Nature and her resources are to be exploited. All in the name of the Horde. We've stripmined the Dreadwastes and through Goblin Engineering we create a Warmachine to steamroll the Alliance!

A FEW PREREQUISITES

1550 arena rating is not an impossible task for even the most casual player. Get it and we'll talk.
Get our voice chat: https://axon.dolby.com/ its a voice chat program MADE for gamers. Its better than skype, mumble, and its free. We have vent but we're moving away from it for our WPVP, RBG's and Arena
Have a working mic/headset
And for the love of all that is holy don't be a drama queen. We WILL kick you if you don't try and get along with your guildies. I will take a lower ranked player who tries to make friends than a 2200 angry nerd any day of the week.

I wanna grape and pillage the land wif u what 2 do?
Contact us in game: Ankor, Rickrack, Gjuice, Xslacker, Strap, Theldren, and Hoop (if you want to get berated by a drunk southerner)

Here's some vids of us in action:

OUR 20 MAN RAID HITS HARD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yLG5-7CFWc&feature=plcp

OUR NEWEST VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpCfoMIXmIc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a26_hTd9rY
Edited by Ankor on 1/16/2013 12:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
bump for kittens
Reply Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yLG5-7CFWc&feature=plcp

Nice video
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
(( :D ))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
11/07/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Ankor
1550 arena rating is not an impossible task for even the most casual player.

HOLY HOPPING SOLPUGIDS ON A HOT FLAT IRON...1550?!?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hail to the Dreadwaste Defilers!

All hail Ankor!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
*hands Ravenhul a dried spider*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
11/07/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Ankor
We need people who are not going to nerd rage over a loss,

Umm.... but i do that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
indeed
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/07/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Ankor

*Clears his throat*

Thank you, Ankor.
Reply Quote
We need a flag carrier?

-Psycho
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
We need a flag carrier?

-Psycho

yes you're a resto warrior. silly psycho.
Edited by Mohawkrock on 11/7/2012 10:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/07/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Ankor

Erm. Where's my dried spider?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
We need a flag carrier?

-Psycho

you're our only one atm my dear so yes 2 would be ideal

@ Verelina my dried spiders are on reserve I do have some bed bugs-extra crispy
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/07/2012 11:26 PMPosted by Imfernal
free Chaos Bolt to the face

NO thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Someone say Bump?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
*Sobs* No one pays me in dried spiders.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]