Alliance attacks at an all-time low

MVP
90 Tauren Druid
Org doesn't feel like Org anymore.

When I go outside I don't see the 4-5 regulars anymore. Instead it's populated with dozens of nameless "bros" who talk insistently and have no class.

The CRZs have a few positive benefits, but losing that community (as screwed up as it was) is a pretty heavy tradeoff. I barely did anything but stand around out there, but I have to admit that I miss it.

But worse yet, is the lack of Alliance attacks. Between the beefed up guards in the city and the stooges hanging around outside now, the Alliance doesn't come within 50 feet of the Horde gates. So you Alliance types need to change that, especially since you're supposed to be the evil aggressor types. Start attacking again! Come in force. Forget about the people outside and run in to create some ruckus.

Or kill the ones outside too, I don't care. Just do something, because it's getting boring out here. God forbid we go over there.
Edited by Darmoch on 11/9/2012 11:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ARFx1R0bE&feature=plcp

I barely missed this event, I had to log out about 20 minutes prior to it. :(
Reply Quote
96 Troll Druid
jfc the beginning

i effing lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ARFx1R0bE&feature=plcp

Coincidentally, I see Darmoch early in this.
Still, ever since WOTLK, raiding Orgrimmar is like raiding...um...I got no analogy, it's been happening so much that few really cared about it in Cata.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Watch it, I might just come get you, Darmoch. I've been looking for a little bit of revenge.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Considering how insignificant the horde threat is for Ravencrest, we don't bother with the riff-raff anymore.

Though I suppose alliance is a bit overdue for a 5-man RP walk through Orgrimmar...again...
Edited by Sensey on 11/15/2012 9:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Rogue
So many dailies... Ain't nobody got time for that.
Edited by Onystep on 11/15/2012 10:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Considering how insignificant the horde threat is for Ravencrest, we don't bother with the riff-raff anymore.

Though I suppose alliance is a bit overdue for a 5-man RP walk through Orgrimmar...again...

If only we kept our hearths at Org like we did in Cata...

...even then we still had a total of 5 AH'es in Org and 3-4 banks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]