Big Booty Biddies.

90 Pandaren Monk
This is a post to make people aware of the fact that you can now take out a contract on basically any alliance player you wish.

We are a pvp guild with more than enough resources to kill whomever you want, for a price.

How it works: You will send me ingame mail stating who you want killed, and why you want them killed.

Price: There is a flat fee of 1000g for each assassination, 500 up front, 500 when complete. Screenshots will be provided in this thread of all confirmed kills to prove legitimacy.

Also, we'll be having a contest. The alliance player who kills the horde hunter Aroline the most, proof via screenshots in this thread. Will receive a Tiny Crimson Whelpling minipet free of charge.

-Fu.
Edited by Fu on 11/9/2012 11:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
http://i.imgur.com/n9V9L.jpg First target down, Sorry Theinril, guess you made someone pretty mad.
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/GYeh3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I should feel honored it took 3 people to kill me to get that screenshot, though wondering how I'd get a bounty~
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You should add videos of your assassinations instead of photos. Then I think people wouldn't trust you enough to get the job done considering you died 10 times and got him once. Terribad!
Edited by Eviellin on 11/10/2012 2:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
No twilix just took one LOL
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Considering just me and the blood DK have been sitting in Stormwind for a good two and a half hours now, lol. One of our guildies logged on and we asked him to come. Nobody put a bounty on you, that was just a for fun troll on Stormwind. Relax Warlock, I heard 400k chaos bolts are skillcap.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Besides the fact that the three of you were attacking me and you had to show up to "finish me" doesn't constitute one person.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Because a blood DK and a mistweaver were obviously trying to kill you. Try harder 0/10. Like I said, we've been sitting here for two hours.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the world pvp guys it was fun :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
But thanks for the world pvp, it was fun. Next time we'll be sure to bring some dps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Actually it didn't because he was fighting all three of you before we came

Also here's some screenshots of "Big Booty Biddies" awesome 'work':

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19069/screenshots/WoWScrnShot_111012_010344.jpg - Fu
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19069/screenshots/WoWScrnShot_111012_010202.jpg - Flockah

Note: Also killed them two other times, in the Mage tower, and justice vendor.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Outside of ribbing with the screenshots, it was fun. While it isn't much for chaos bolt, it is super easy to stop :x
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah the world pvp was great, :)
hope to see you guys out there some more, we need more of it! :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I see that you're very hostile here for some reason. We were sitting there for some good laughs, not to prove anything. But don't worry, I enjoy your enthusiasm so i'll actually be back with more intent than to chill in your auctionhouse.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh I didn't mean to come off as hostile, as far as horde goes you all seem like a good bunch. Our guild is small at the moment so it was good for the three of us to kind of get to do something together like that. Not to mention that killing a Blood DK and a Monk (healer) is rather time consuming :X
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Don't you have a post recruiting on behalf of "For Science"
Reply Quote
11 Undead Monk
I like big bootys. Can I join? :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You'll be hearing from my lawyer.
Reply Quote
7 Undead Warlock
Why would anyone pay gold for a screenshot of a dead character?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]