90 Human Warrior
Time to roll a warlock.

Again.
90 Human Death Knight
Time to roll a warlock.

Again.
Do eeeet
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hope to see new faces (Or cowls) tonight!
Same time same place.

Summon a friend!
(If you have one, and they are of the Art...and be into this sorta thing. If they aren't busy.)
Time to roll a warlock.

Again.

one of us. one of us. one of us.
48 Blood Elf Warlock
Hnnnng.... so want but school :<
90 Human Death Knight
1 hour! Still got 2 levels to go on Jalian to make my goal of level 60, but level up fast doing Outland dungeons :-)
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hey guys, looking forward to Sunday as ever, thanks to the kindness of Baenhoof we have a few extra glyphs of Demon Hunting sitting in my bank, should anyone new or simply interested in attending a meeting but can't afford a fancy smancy glyph can let me know.
There will be a special guest visitor at the next meeting. I look forward to seeing how the warlocks respond.
Well, I had some neat plans for this week's meeting, but the non-virtual world has intervened, and I won't be able to make it. My apologies.

Keep me posted on what goes on though!
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hey guys, looking forward to Sunday as ever, thanks to the kindness of Baenhoof we have a few extra glyphs of Demon Hunting sitting in my bank, should anyone new or simply interested in attending a meeting but can't afford a fancy smancy glyph can let me know.

Oh man, I wish I had known you needed glyphs.

My scribe knows all of them and has 200 Inks sitting in his bags.
90 Tauren Warrior
04/28/2013 09:51 AMPosted by Melithiria

Oh man, I wish I had known you needed glyphs.

My scribe knows all of them and has 200 Inks sitting in his bags.

We don't exactly neeeeeeed them but they're nice to have either way.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Looking forward to tonight as ever, last weeks chats about blood magic and mogu were especially enlightening.

Also, listen to this song and tell me you don't see a gathering of warlocks.
http://tinyurl.com/bmb7mnf
Edited by Nixalegos on 4/28/2013 4:48 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I was talking about the green fire quest chain with a dear friend yesterday, the implications of lore, what was done right, what was done wrong.

But to pick up a bit of activity here I'll pose a query; What did you -learn- from the green fire quest chain?
That I'm much worse at playing a warlock than I thought.

Oh, lorewise?

That Observers, of all the demons, are actually willing servants.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Personally, I loathe the idea of the Council of Six being responsibile for the major gains to the class.
90 Undead Warlock
What did I learn?

Well, I learned that they basically ripped and canonized my demon summoning specifics. It's like they took one of my RP'd lessons in demonology and went "let's just use this."

I am not complaining, but come on. Everything I theory-crafted turned out to be correct.

(Of course I'm not -actually- saying that Blizzard ripped off of me. I was just impressed that, aside from the nonsense "Council of Six" which I simply ignore IC'ly, they added flavor to a part of the game that I never thought they would in a positive manner.)
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Well, I learned that they basically ripped and canonized my demon summoning specifics

Pish posh man, I need context. What specifics?

Also, the fact Jubelka's Grimiore states to have illistrations of imp entrails seems at odds with the demons who get killed poof to the Nether. Would not her summoned demons vanish or are these demons who've fully bridged over much like Archimonde did in Hyjal? More powerful at the cost of having no safety net does not seem a risk imps would be willing to take.
05/04/2013 09:40 AMPosted by Nixalegos
Well, I learned that they basically ripped and canonized my demon summoning specifics

Pish posh man, I need context. What specifics?

Also, the fact Jubelka's Grimiore states to have illistrations of imp entrails seems at odds with the demons who get killed poof to the Nether. Would not her summoned demons vanish or are these demons who've fully bridged over much like Archimonde did in Hyjal? More powerful at the cost of having no safety net does not seem a risk imps would be willing to take.

Two possibilities.

The first: A vivisection of a live imp.

The second: Those imps may have been fully bridged in by their overseers in the Burning Legion. Sure, they might not want to take the risk, but a little extra fire power is surely worth more than their lives to their superiors.

After all, they're imps. There are vast hordes of the little blighters.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
There are vast hordes of the little blighters.

Not if they are getting killed off post bridging. It's one of the advantages of imps to begin with.

If they are being...spawned in the Nether so rapidily they can replace their numbers they'd be fully bridged over every time, after all they are imps.

But the fact they can just -keep coming- after poofing back in the Nether without briding then they are free to reswarm defenders at a later point.

So where would an increase to an imps firepower truly prove useful? In a situation where they aren't expecting to be killed, perhaps as support for a much larger threat? That I could see, perhaps a mix of nonbridged felguards and bridged imp backup for support.

It just comes off with more questions then answers. Why study an imps entrails? Divinations? See the effects of an eldritch poison? The after effects of a curse on a demons body?
90 Blood Elf Warlock
My D&D group is starting up this sunday, and we might be RPing past the Veiled Eye start time.
:c

If I'm there, woo! Have things I want to discuss.
If I'm not, have fun :D
Remember- there's no rest for the wicked.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]