BLIZZARD Need Shadow Priest Cooldown

90 Goblin Warlock

Namecalling is a bannable offense and you've done it twice in 1 post.

I've never had to glyph sw:D so if the glyph removes the orb generation it doesn't say so in the glyph. It does in fact generate an orb normally so the "uninformed" person who said sw:d doesn't generate an orb should be quiet.

Also, to the guy who said I regularly troll shadow threads, show me where by this evening or I'll also report you for harassment. I've never once trolled any threads on these forums.

Disagree =/= troll. Get it through your skulls.

DO WHAT I SAY OR I WILL TELL MOMMY!

Get over yourself, troll. Says right there in the tooltip AND DOES NOT GENERATE A SHADOW ORB WHEN USED AGAINST THEM. "Them" being a target over 20% health.

Oh no don't report me because I said something not nice, please don't tell mommy!

Someone is mad. Someone didn't read my post where I said I never touched the glyph. Someone didn't read my post where I said there isn't even an issue with orb generation to begin with. Someone just read in a rage. Also if you look on wowhead and the like the glyph many times does not show the no orb.

Ironic however that people like you who do in fact need a perma ban since they cannot have a constructive conversation like to attack the person who can actually tear their argument down meanwhile the 3 posts before this were 1 sentence responses basically saying lol you're fine and you ignore those. You are in fact the troll and it's apparent in your posts:

1) You attack posters
2) You only attack those with the capacity to deny your stance
3) You are aiming for strife on the forums
4) You have posted nothing constructive

You fit the bill for a troll. I do not.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I WANT TO START A FIGHT WITH FIVE COMBO POINTS DAMMIT. RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE. Ramp up time happens with all classes. Deal with it.

You start a fight and you see Boomkins & Ele's in their uber-cool-looking CD forms and then you look at your same-old-shadowy toon for the past 5-6 years and /sadface.

Considering boomkins have had the same ugly, fat form for the last several years you should be happy for them.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

Considering boomkins have had the same ugly, fat form for the last several years you should be happy for them.

Oh, I'm quite happy for them. I like their Boomkin CD form. I looks pretty damn awesome. Lord knows, they needed something. Especially Ele. My statement was geared more towards that fact that Shadow gameplay at the moment is a bit stale and boring. I think that our damage is fine (besides our lackluster AoE), but the gameplay, as far as PVE is concerned leaves more to be desired.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Shadow needs an out of combat shadow orb generation ability. Like the boomkin move that moves you towards an eclipse. The beginning of the fight is very important, especially if the group is using hero at the pull. The first attempt a good spriest will have 3 orbs, but when progressing on a boss, after the first wipe we dont have the orbs. Therefore our dps is very low until we get the 3 orbs. We dont need another cooldown. Sure it would be cool if we got an incarnation type CD, where we turned into a sha or something... but we already have a 3 min cd: shadow fiend. All im asking for is an out of combat orb generator. It would be really nice for progression raiding.
Reply Quote

He's not a troll, hes just an uniformed (and likely terrible) player.

Namecalling is a bannable offense and you've done it twice in 1 post.

I've never had to glyph sw:D so if the glyph removes the orb generation it doesn't say so in the glyph. It does in fact generate an orb normally so the "uninformed" person who said sw:d doesn't generate an orb should be quiet.

Also, to the guy who said I regularly troll shadow threads, show me where by this evening or I'll also report you for harassment. I've never once trolled any threads on these forums.

Disagree =/= troll. Get it through your skulls.

you did not comprehend what you quoted

first guy said just glyph sw:d so you can cast it on demand and get 3 easy orbs. problem is when glyphed the spell no longer generates any orbs.

read before you blast someone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]