Some people's kids...

90 Tauren Warrior
We all talk a lil trash to each other.. this is a MMO. It happens. When does it go too far? Where's the line? If someone says they're going to kill you IRL, is that worth reporting to Blizzard? I've seen angry gamers before, and online tough guys, but never with such a small amount of provocation. Insinuating someone is a Illidan refugee to Mug'thol, is in some cultures, apparently, enough to start a blood feud.
So the question is, does this violate T&A? Or just brush it off..
(this is the tail end of about 10 minutes of PM spam)

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/460/96789187.png
Reply Quote
3 Undead Hunter
He sounds quite flustered. What was his problem?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
He said he was reporting someone for swearing in /2. I was suprised cuz Thug'Lols trade chat is usually pretty brutal. Asked if he was a Illidan xfer and he lost it. Must be goin around, today I asked a hunter not to pull in group since I was already chain pulling and had him call me a 'f*gg*t nerd' about a thousand times, some guy named Bowbama. I think the random dungeons have really cracked a wedge down into the whole 'let's help each other and fight Alliance and level and have a good time' vibe that was there in Vanilla and earlier xpacs. Back when you had to know a couple people, get together, get to the instance and grind your way thru backin each other up instead of chain pull/aoe the entire place. I miss it.. then again the doctor has me on a lot of percoset, so this may be the reaction haha.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/12/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Pehkal
I think the random dungeons have really cracked a wedge down into the whole 'let's help each other and fight Alliance and level and have a good time' vibe that was there in Vanilla and earlier xpacs

Not only that but when people had to look for others to do stuff. If you were disrespectful to someone they wouldnt let you in. Or if you afked like people do in LFR you wouldnt be let back in. This whole cross realm stuff made it easier to find partys and now people are more disrespectful to others. There is no responisiblity left. And you report someone but nothing is done about it. Ive seen people curse vile words, ex the n or c in trade and they are there the next day and on. Blizzard has gone way to soft and made this game easy. This isnt World of Warcraft anymore. Its World of Food Stamps. The easier the game, the less resposibility and fun there is in it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]