Make an easy 1k Gold!

90 Gnome Warlock
Hey guys,

I have been farming MC for a while to get the legendaries (Mace of Ragnoros and Thunderfury). I finally got the Eye for the mace, but I need mats to make the weapon! And the thing I need is a drop from some trash in MC...so...

If you would like to make some quick gold, I need 10 "Blood of the Mountains" which are dropped from MOLTEN DESTROYERS in Molten Core, and can also be mined from Dare Iron Deposits in Molten Core as well.

I am paying 1,000 Gold each, and there is a pretty quick way to farm these:

1. Go into Molten core - do not kill any bosses.
2. Kill all of the Molten Destroyers in the instance - these can be found in packs of two or one (one will be a molten giant, these don't drop the Blood of the Mountain).
3. Leave the instance - right click on your portrait of your character and "Reset all Instances"
4. Rinse and repeat. All of the trash will be back.

Important: You cannot kill any bosses, otherwise the trash will respawn in 30 minutes if you leave the instance (you have to be gone for a full 30 minutes to get the soft reset).

COD me the Blood of the Mountains and I will pay you 1,000 gold!

Thanks
-Lula
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hey guys,

I have been farming MC for a while to get the legendaries (Mace of Ragnoros and Thunderfury). I finally got the Eye for the mace, but I need mats to make the weapon! And the thing I need is a drop from some trash in MC...so...

If you would like to make some quick gold, I need 10 "Blood of the Mountains" which are dropped from MOLTEN DESTROYERS in Molten Core, and can also be mined from Dare Iron Deposits in Molten Core as well.

I am paying 1,000 Gold each, and there is a pretty quick way to farm these:

1. Go into Molten core - do not kill any bosses.
2. Kill all of the Molten Destroyers in the instance - these can be found in packs of two or one (one will be a molten giant, these don't drop the Blood of the Mountain).
3. Leave the instance - right click on your portrait of your character and "Reset all Instances"
4. Rinse and repeat. All of the trash will be back.

Important: You cannot kill any bosses, otherwise the trash will respawn in 30 minutes if you leave the instance (you have to be gone for a full 30 minutes to get the soft reset).

COD me the Blood of the Mountains and I will pay you 1,000 gold!

Thanks
-Lula

are you still doing this?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
It was only a year ago. I'm sure he's still looking for items you can farm in a day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Sorry Lula I dont farm for bads.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
10/28/2013 06:29 PMPosted by Sieren
Sorry Lula I dont farm for bads.

10/28/2013 03:50 PMPosted by Rowan
It was only a year ago. I'm sure he's still looking for items you can farm in a day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]