Prot Paladin & Holy Paladin LFG

12 Night Elf Druid
Hi,

My girlfriend and I are looking to move our mains from Mal'Ganis to a less populated server. We would first like to find a guild and get a feel for our potential new home.

A little bit about us:

We have raided together since Wrath and we make a pretty good team. We took a break from raiding in Cataclysm but now we'd like to jump back in. I have tanked since Vanilla and she has healed/started playing since Wrath. I consider myself a solid tank and she usually heals between 45-55k depending on the pull. We learn encounters fast and more importantly we learn from mistakes quickly. We are both in our 20s with jobs and college and we have very little patience for immature kids and trolls so we would prefer to raid with like-minded people.

We are ultimately looking for a 10-man group. We had a great guild back in Wrath that we loved...very close-knit and always had a good time during raids. That's what we're looking for now. I find that I feel better at the end of the night after having a good time laughing with our raid rather than screaming at each other to get two bosses down.

That doesn't mean that we aren't serious raiders. If we are going to commit to a raid group, you can expect us to show up on time and be ready- we'd like the same from the rest of the raid. No waiting 30 minutes for someone to put her kids to bed, get home from work, finish eating dinner, etc. If we're going to make the effort to show up on time we would like everyone else to do the same. I guess to put a term on it, we're looking for semi-hardcore. I'm a nice guy but I don't have much patience for people who keep wasting my time.

I'm posting on an alt just so I can contact who I want to contact.

Our current guild promised us great things if we promised to raid with them but it's now mid-November and we have not yet started raiding. We geared ourselves to ilvl 467 to prepare but nobody else did and Mal'Ganis has been getting on our nerves for a while so we just decided to move.

It has been difficult finding the perfect guild.

We are only available for late night- raid times starting no sooner than 9:30 CST and ending no later than 1:30 CST. FYI- new semester is coming up and our availability might shift depending on which classes we sign up for.

Also, I love PVP so if the guild has active RBGs or something, that would be great. My girl is a little angry Asian girl...she is a very sore loser in PVP so she will not be participating.

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to be as clear as possible to potential GMs.

To sum up:

- 467 Protection Paladin & 467 Holy Paladin
- 10m Late night (9:30 CST start-1:30 CST end) raid times
- Tight-knit atmosphere
- Semi-Hardcore/casual
- Interested in progression but also having fun
- No drama

Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]