Is "Kali Compton" code for spineless?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Seriously, why is it nine times out of ten that I get ganked with no hope for a fair fight (e.g. someone with three or more levels on me or a group of three or more attacking a lone toon of mine) it's someone from Kali Compton?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Not that I'm necessarily agreeing that they're "spineless", but KC's M.O. for the past 7 years has been just that........gank whenver you see red. They were actually pretty legit back in the day too....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
They've always been crappy. It's hiliarious to gank them, like stirring a bee hive.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Oh yeah, because Horde are completely innocent of griefing. I'm sure it gets annoying on both sides, but I suppose that's one of the things about playing on a PvP server. I was originally on an RP server, the only reason I'm even on Kalecgos is so I can play and raid with my man =^..^=

I'm more of a "live, and let live" kind of gal, other than bg's...but if people want to dance, bring friends :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What no pvp on a pvp server? Preposterous!
My old guild master use to say "Red is Dead" no matter what level they were.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
i like to drop the D on hordies :)

-Raw Dog The Frog
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Get stronger, bring friends. Kill them all! For the Horde!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Back on Tich pre-bc KC was involved in all kinds of World PvP events, now no such thing exists... (Aside from the fun that Totemforbull brings to us.) He should be applauded for playing a pvp server the way it was meant to be played.

Most of the old crowd now plays casually, what with jobs and families (I wasn't around for 90% of cata). I know I'm just really getting back into the game myself, so yeah majorly unskilled.

What no pvp on a pvp server? Preposterous!
My old guild master use to say "Red is Dead" no matter what level they were.

Yup yup! It's red it's dead never left, and it'll never cease to bring forth showers of tears on forums and "rage whispers" (you know who you are).

If I get ganked, I shrug it off as karma... why? DO A BARREL ROLL!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBTGofNG2BY&hd=1
Edited by Zhakaron on 12/5/2012 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
May god have mercy on your soul.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Whats wrong with ganking anyway? Camping bodies I can do with out. Kill or be killed this a PvP server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm not saying Horde doesn't do it. I detest those that do such things from either faction. I wouldn't even care so much on the "red is dead" mentality if most the people I know that adhere to it didn't make a point of doing it to people that know they had an advantage over as opposed to all "red". But I'm finally beginning to see the light that those that act in such ways, horde or ally, have really small !@#$%es (or other such ego-deficiencies) and for that reason have to take their frustrations out in games like this. Consequently, there's no hope to correct the behavior and all I can do is just move on.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
lol just lol lolololol I cant say !@#$ for all the griefing I did at halfhill but yes red is dead.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You mean you fear people and then run into your garden?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
12/17/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Çlutch
You mean you fear people and then run into your garden?

sounds like a little !@#$% to me. i mean warlock porting away to a further location is fine and all, but running into your farm like a little girl? that's just cowardly
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
12/17/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Blarvin
sounds like a little !@#$% to me. i mean warlock porting away to a further location is fine and all, but running into your farm like a little girl? that's just cowardly

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PVP RAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEE!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
we "clockworkorange" used to battle against them at the summoning stone @Ulduar fun times.
oooo and on the island...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This highway goes both directions and will always be paved in blood. I do, personally, draw the line at ganking folks more than 5 levels below me with the following exceptions.

If someone is camping one of my alts with a character more than 5 levels my current level.
If engaged in PvP of equitable level combat level 90s decide to join in and 1 shot I may re-consider thumping your low level toon regardless of level separation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]