Dragon Soul Raid Finder @ Level 90?

55 Orc Death Knight
Is there a way to go back and do Dragon Soul raid finder at level 90? I want something there for transmog.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/14/2012 02:34 AMPosted by Iluvtylrswft
Is there a way to go back and do Dragon Soul raid finder at level 90? I want something there for transmog.

Not that I know of. Once you ding 86, you're no longer able to queue up for it.
There's currently not a method to set a raids difficulty to Raid Finder either.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk

Why do Raid Finder when you can get four other friends and just roflstomp the place?
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
Why do Raid Finder when you can get four other friends and just roflstomp the place?

I want something there for transmog.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
11/14/2012 02:38 AMPosted by Felu

The gear from Raid Finder has their own model colors.

Personally, I think they look better than Normal and Heroic versions.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
I think that Blizzard should make ALL the old raids, from Molten Core, to Black Temple, to ICC, to Dragonsoul, ALL of them available to be done at level 90, at level 90 difficulty, so players have the chance to experience things all over again.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
11/14/2012 02:45 AMPosted by Eliil
I think that Blizzard should make ALL the old raids, from Molten Core, to Black Temple, to ICC, to Dragonsoul, ALL of them available to be done at level 90, at level 90 difficulty, so players have the chance to experience things all over again.
And then the forums will be filled with people complaining about Blizzard doing this instead of making new content, just like they did when Naxx was updated for level 80.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
11/14/2012 02:53 AMPosted by Osoroshii
And then the forums will be filled with people complaining about Blizzard doing this instead of making new content, just like they did when Naxx was updated for level 80.

Blizz can do both, provide new content, and make all the raids able to be played at max level. I mean lets face it, Wrath was more epic than BC, MOP was more epic than Cata, so the next expansion is going to be nothing more than a filler anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Posted by Eliil

Then they should do the same thing they did for people complaining about CRZ.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage

Would be too much work to retune every single dungeon/raid to the current level cap every time it's increased. Plus many of the mechanics are broken so they'd literally have to redo them all.
Edited by Flimflam on 11/14/2012 5:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

There'd be so much to do.. I doubt you could even run all the raids in one week, on one character >.>

That being said, I'm not sure that's such a bad thing. People would complain though, for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

/signed

Rewards should be x-mog/vanity only though.
Edited by Obsìdían on 11/14/2012 5:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
28 Orc Warlock
Put the gear on a JP vendor.

Bam.
Reply Quote
11 Troll Hunter
No, this cant happen, last time blizz went all out on a wish list of updating older stuff it cost us tons of new content and got us the dud expansion Cataclysm. Its obvious that they cannot knock out an update of a raid in thier spare time, doing so will take resources away from new content. Enjoy the new content, we got a real expansion this time with new lands and mostly new character models, and only two rehashes of old dungeons. The old ones were better, but hey what can you do?

The only old raid ive seen em bang out quick as an update was Onyxia, but thats only one boss and a few different types of trash mobs. However, you might say that might explain the lackluster ToC raid.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
11/14/2012 05:51 AMPosted by Felocity

They would have to redo every fight entirely.
They had no mechanics. it was hope you have a couple people with epics to down the boss for the older ones.

..what? The old raids had mechanics. They just weren't as elaborate crazy room style as the modern ones are.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
:(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
If it's a tier token piece, how about make it so that those from normal and heroic, you're able to pick which leveled piece you want, throwing in the option for LFR sets.

If I get a Heroic token, for example, I can pick the matching Heroic, Normal, or LFR armor. If I get a Normal token, I can pick Normal or LFR. That way, at least, we still have the ability to grab it for xmog.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]