Late night raiding tank whoring myself out

90 Human Paladin
So yeah. I've talked to all of the late night raiding guilds that I know of on this server and nobody is in need of a tank, so I figure it's time to just !@#$% myself out to whoever is in need at the time.

http://imgur.com/rr3gi

The latest I can log on is 12am server time, so if anybody is in need of a tank around that time and I am currently not saved to the boss you're on, I will happily join up and tank for you. Just contact me in-game via mail or message (I might be on my alt Daximo) and I'll do what I can.

• Current iLvl is 470 (Subject to change as I run more heroics/LFR)
  • Offspec is Ret and I do terrible DPS but I can beat the tanks
  • As far as experience goes, I've raided every zone when it was relevant (with exception of ICC, I wasn't around for that one, quit the game after Ulduar until Cataclysm came out). Did not clear AQ40 or original Naxx. Only killed 2 heroic raid bosses in Cataclysm, but have the ability to do more if the group has the ability. Have subbed in for a guild and killed 3/6 MV.
  • I request the same access/rights to dropped gear as the other raid members so that I may continue to be useful

Any further questions, please feel free to ask.
Edited by Iraya on 11/14/2012 9:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for a great tank & great friend <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Amazing tank and guy!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Bump

Iraya is an awesome tank! One of the few I don't pull aggro off of.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump cause like --- I want to raid :(

P.S. - Thanks for the kind words
Edited by Iraya on 11/22/2012 12:06 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]