Looking for MOP raids

90 Human Warlock
90 warlock Afflic spec iLvL 471 tired of LFR and I want to raid with mature well rounded people. I'm 32 and an army vet.
Reply Quote
Sup Fist.... our guild is currently doing LFR but we plan to start guild runs at the turn of the new year. You will be in good company since the youngest person we have in the guild is myself (33 years old).

We are very small and tight knit. We have a few casuals in the guild but for the most part, we only have about 15-20 active people in the guild at a given time. We dont recruit unless we need more for our raid team.

We plan to raid on Thrusday and Sunday nights from 6-9 server or so. Most of us have full time jobs so we cant do the late raiding thing.

We aren't hardcore progression based either so if you consider us, just be aware that we are just going to be starting in this tier of content and it will be bumpy for a bit until we all learn the fights. The good side to that is that since we are all adults, no one gets mad or upset if we spend 1/2 the night wiping on a boss while we learn it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Hello Fist we are currently looking for a Warlock for our raiding group we run tues-thurs 10pm to midnight. If you are interested leave me a in game mail or go to the guild website www.Sedulous.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]