zug zug

There exists among you one who seeks to subvert your very horde way of life. He speaks only in his native tongue and and carries on his whispers tales of your wrong doings. His uttering echo through Orgrimmar's Cleft of Shadow and into the Valley of Strength where the Warchief sits upon his throne of malice and listens with vengeful ears. Be careful friends for none are safe of the fiend who dwells in the inky shadows of the streets.

I bear you this warning for among you he exists and you are not the wiser to his presence. I cannot say his name but for fear of my life. Know this, none are safe of the secret police, and all must serve the Warchief on pain of death.

And to the one who I speak of, we are watching, we will never be subjugated by your masters. Run and tell our petty secrets, for in the end we shall know yours.

Resistance Lives!
Edited by Molneer on 11/14/2012 7:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
I hope you're not talking about Zugzugington, that's just a legend made up to scare noobies into not disobeying the warchief. The idea of some kind of spy or informant arresting you for speaking your mind is just ridicul--
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The president approve this message.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]