Topic Power Word: Divine Start Your Engines
Edited by Nixx on 11/14/12 9:29 PM (PST)
Welcome to the latest Power Word: Discussion thread! In an attempt to keep threads from being deleted, we've been following in the footsteps of the Sentry Totem and Mangle: Bear (for those who don't know, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937219#3 explains what I'm talking about) and making one thread that will last until cap.
The archive for the Power Word: Threads is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123313812
To keep this thread from being locked or deleted, here are a few basic guidelines:
1. Everyone is welcome. Newbies, oldbies, lowbies, mains, alts, bank alts, non-priest alts. Everyone. As long as you're here to join a priest-based discussion, you're welcome.
2. Keep it civil, if not friendly. If you can't manage that, please stay out of the thread. We don't need or want drama. If you just got out of a heated discussion with someone, leave it at the door. Along the same vein, avoid badmouthing others in this thread.
3. This is as much priests talking to priests as it is priests talking about priests. I firmly believe our community is one of, if not the most welcoming on the forums. I'd like to learn more about the community on an individual level because of this. Both the Mangle: Bear and Sentry Totem series derail after the first few pages of each thread; I think this is fine.
4. Don't feed the trolls. If people make threads to complain about our discussion thread, just ignore them. If you must post, make a reasonable post explaining the benefits of community threads and leave it at that. Otherwise, we gain nothing and just make ourselves look bad to the moderators.
5. Can't get enough of the Priest community? Join us on IRC or in Vent!
Discussion topic: Other Nixx's ugly pope hat.
I am so damn disappointed. Stupid crappy not BiS 1h sha weapon is the one that does it...