Power Word: Divine Start Your Engines

90 Blood Elf Priest
Welcome to the latest Power Word: Discussion thread! In an attempt to keep threads from being deleted, we've been following in the footsteps of the Sentry Totem and Mangle: Bear (for those who don't know, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937219#3 explains what I'm talking about) and making one thread that will last until cap.

The archive for the Power Word: Threads is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123313812

To keep this thread from being locked or deleted, here are a few basic guidelines:

1. Everyone is welcome. Newbies, oldbies, lowbies, mains, alts, bank alts, non-priest alts. Everyone. As long as you're here to join a priest-based discussion, you're welcome.

2. Keep it civil, if not friendly. If you can't manage that, please stay out of the thread. We don't need or want drama. If you just got out of a heated discussion with someone, leave it at the door. Along the same vein, avoid badmouthing others in this thread.

3. This is as much priests talking to priests as it is priests talking about priests. I firmly believe our community is one of, if not the most welcoming on the forums. I'd like to learn more about the community on an individual level because of this. Both the Mangle: Bear and Sentry Totem series derail after the first few pages of each thread; I think this is fine.

4. Don't feed the trolls. If people make threads to complain about our discussion thread, just ignore them. If you must post, make a reasonable post explaining the benefits of community threads and leave it at that. Otherwise, we gain nothing and just make ourselves look bad to the moderators.

5. Can't get enough of the Priest community? Join us on IRC or in Vent!

Vent info:
teamlights

IRC info:
irc.p2p-network.net
#wowpriests

Discussion topic: Other Nixx's ugly pope hat.
Edited by Nixx on 11/14/2012 9:29 PM PST
90 Undead Priest
Nice topic.
100 Tauren Priest
Where's my random topic related to priests question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
100 Goblin Priest
11/14/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Rapsidy
Where's my random topic related to priests question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/14/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Nixxe
Nice topic.

Fixed.
100 Goblin Priest
Nixx's mitre is pretty horrible.
90 Undead Priest
All I hear are the anguished cries of people without 4pc being hella jelly belly over my 5pc.
100 Goblin Priest
"DPS DPS DPS DPS DERPS DERPS DERPS 4pc DERPIN jelly belly DERPIN DERP."
90 Undead Priest
Bro, I did 11mil healing on Tsulong.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Wow, that's like 3 Renews!
100 Goblin Priest
I'm not your bro, bra.
90 Undead Priest
11/14/2012 09:41 PMPosted by Nixx
Wow, that's like 3 Renews!

More like 14 buffed Flash Heals. Sup
90 Blood Elf Priest
That fight needed another mechanic. I liked the idea of inverting his friendly and hostile health pool but it was pretty much just spam GHeal and snooze until AoE phase.
90 Undead Priest
On heroic your sunbeam will get strangled and during the day phase you need to heal him while chasing after another beam. I'm also going to guess he has a lot more health.
100 Pandaren Priest
Let's all be thankful that the current priest tier is not the challenge mode set.

I can't wait for my pope hat.
100 Goblin Priest
If the current priest tier was the challenge mode set then I'd never want to do gold medal runs... except for the nerd points. Never wearing a mitre.
90 Pandaren Priest
I was all excited that my transmog matches my weapon, but armory doesn't even show it. ;-;
90 Human Priest
11/14/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Reesicup
I was all excited that my transmog matches my weapon, but armory doesn't even show it. ;-;

Hey does that also turn Shadowfiend / Mindbender into a Sha?
90 Pandaren Priest
11/14/2012 11:42 PMPosted by Woaden

Hey does that also turn Shadowfiend / Mindbender into a Sha?

NO!

I am so damn disappointed. Stupid crappy not BiS 1h sha weapon is the one that does it...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]