Power Word: Divine Start Your Engines

90 Blood Elf Priest
11/19/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Iapetus
What items are my fellow bad/LFR priests looking forward to hopefully getting tomorrow?
Definitely the mace. I want to have my own pet Sha.
Other than that, I'll take what I can get.
90 Human Priest
Sigils and anything that can get me to a 470 ilvl.

Though, I have no clue when I'm going to get a chance to do LFR tomorrow. I'm leading three discussions and I have a thesis draft due....
100 Tauren Priest
I should write a book about divorcing a sociopath, cause I'm watching it happen right in front of me to one of my friends.

It's actually quite creepy, pray if you ever meet one you don't realize what they are. Unless you are a psych major and find it fascinating while still trying to keep your friend from breaking down.
90 Blood Elf Priest
D:
I'm really sorry for your friend. That's terrible to go through. My aunt is one. Would not wish dealing with that upon anyone.
90 Pandaren Monk
I should write a book about divorcing a sociopath, cause I'm watching it happen right in front of me to one of my friends.

It's actually quite creepy, pray if you ever meet one you don't realize what they are. Unless you are a psych major and find it fascinating while still trying to keep your friend from breaking down.

ugh, (((hugs))) for your friend. *You're* the psych major; I'm sure you know how to respond better than I would, but just... I'm sure she'll have normalized a LOT of his behaviours. Try to "challenge" her on those beliefs (I mean, in a non-confrontational way) to help her realize what she's gone through/is going through is NOT normal, and that she *should* stand up for herself/protect herself/whatever.
100 Tauren Priest
Honestly what she needs to do is just let everything go. He doesn't care for her, and he doesn't care for their son. All he cares about is crushing her. He destroyed both their credit scores not caring that he hurt himself in the process becuz he knew it would destroy her finacial credibility.

He stole their son away for every holiday this year and the courts let him get away with it becuz he drowns them in motions.

He wants full custody of their son (who is 9) even though when he has him for half custody now, he usually drops him off at his sister's or his mom's house and doesn't spend any time with their son, only caring to take him at all becuz he knows that she loves their son dearly.

It's so sad, and its gone on for 2 and a half years, and nothing has been done other than she has no money, she is living off food stamps and has had 4 lawyers quit on her cause she can't pay em.

Her women's abuse advocate says she needs to split everything 50/50 and just get it over with and I agree. If they split custody 50/50, within half a year she'll have full custody becuz the guy won't care about their son enough to take care of him.

It's just so sad to see someone who is incapable of love crush my friend who is nothing but nice to anyone and everyone around her.
100 Blood Elf Priest

I enjoy watching things fall apart and seeing what decisions people make.
100 Goblin Priest
Got a mace. Cool.
90 Night Elf Warrior
First time I've had two characters at the level cap on the same server and faction. I'm sorry, mom.

Edit: Not even true, come to think of it.
Edited by Notices on 11/20/2012 9:38 AM PST
100 Tauren Priest
GOT A GIRAFFE CALF!

And an uncommon spawn of onxyia!

/wee
Edited by Rapsidy on 11/20/2012 9:09 AM PST
90 Troll Priest
Is shadow the MOST gear dependent spec right now?

I got two upgrades last night, and I feel like I'm doing severely more deeps.

Anyone else notice this?

Also hi
90 Blood Elf Priest
i think it depends on the pieces you're getting and whether they help you reach previously unattainable caps. i also felt my dps went up a lot when i got my trinkets.
90 Human Priest
11/19/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Iapetus
What items are my fellow bad/LFR priests looking forward to hopefully getting tomorrow?

I really want to get rid of these icky blues(bracer, MH, and OH) without putting myself under 12.5% haste unbuffed. The mace would be great, but I still have 8 sigils of wisdom left to get. Getting rid of the holiday ring and trinket would be nice too. I'd just be happy with better drop luck in LFR, since most of my items are from other sources.

Whole week in general needs to stop sucking. Bad luck, multiple case of talking too much, and "looking forward" to family drama on Thursday, needs to back off.

On the lighter side grats to people getting their mace and new pets.
100 Tauren Priest
Bah. I forgo minifernal camping to get a galleon kill cause gal supposedly always spawns on server restart and now he hasn't spawned and in the back of my mind I'm thinking you lost your minifernal for nothing!
90 Troll Priest
11/20/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Tsilyi
i think it depends on the pieces you're getting and whether they help you reach previously unattainable caps. i also felt my dps went up a lot when i got my trinkets.

That's just it, though. I didn't reach any new breakpoints. My upgrades were a new belt and a new chest.

I did get an extra socket, though... +160 Intellect.

I've noticed that without procs, my DP used to hit for around 60-70k.

Now it's trucking at around 100-110. Waddafack?

Also WTB new helm nao plz.
100 Blood Elf Priest
I think it's because you're casually comparing before and after rather than more complete data like WoL and/or not accounting for other factors.
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/20/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Nixxe
I think it's because you're casually comparing before and after rather than more complete data like WoL and/or not accounting for other factors.

it's entirely possible that this is the case. i can't really say one way or the other because i don't ever really look at what my abilities are hitting for, in fact i've thought often about just turning damage combat text off because it doesn't matter to me. i do look at it after the fact though, especially when trying to compare my performance to others and figure out how i can do better.

e: new helm? theyas get dat yalia's cowl from shado-pan bb.
Edited by Tsilyi on 11/20/2012 9:37 AM PST
90 Human Priest
There's a reason SimulationCraft recommends 10,000 iterations for reliable results.
90 Troll Priest
11/20/2012 09:36 AMPosted by Tsilyi

it's entirely possible that this is the case. i can't really say one way or the other because i don't ever really look at what my abilities are hitting for, in fact i've thought often about just turning damage combat text off because it doesn't matter to me. i do look at it after the fact though, especially when trying to compare my performance to others and figure out how i can do better.

e: new helm? theyas get dat yalia's cowl from shado-pan bb.

I was waiting on something from MSV or HoF.. my luck is poo poo garbo, however. Guess I'll be getting that helm not this week, but next. I'll still be 400VP behind after this week :(
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/20/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Theyas
I was waiting on something from MSV or HoF.. my luck is poo poo garbo, however. Guess I'll be getting that helm not this week, but next. I'll still be 400VP behind after this week :(

ouchie!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]