Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
The Seraphim is recruiting exceptional players for 10 man raids.
Please read the following about our guild before applying.
1) We maintain a semi-hardcode raid schedule and we try to make the best use of our time, and expect you to do the same. If you consistently come to raids unprepared, or screw around after wipes and waste time or flake out unannounced, you will not raid with us for long.
2) We are a mature group. While our humor may sometimes (frequently) drop to the levels of a middle school child, we do not approve of drama, whining, or blaming everyone else for our problems (except for Beast. It's always his fault.). If you cannot receive criticism or pass up loot in a mature manner, you will not raid with us for long.
3) We are all friends here. If we simply cannot get along you will not be with us for long.
4) Our raid times are: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30 server to 8:30 server. If we're really close to a first kill, we'll extend to see if we get it but otherwise count on stopping at that time.
If you're interested in joining, please read this thread: http://www.the-seraphim.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=4220 as it will give you further instructions on how to apply.
Edited by Wooble on 12/1/2012 2:07 PM PST
Registration has been re-enabled on our forums (Yay!). All applications should be handled though the process described in this thread.
Edited by Wooble on 12/1/2012 2:08 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.