Divine Insight or Twist of Fate

90 Undead Priest
Anyone mind sharing a bit in depth detailed explanation which is better on certain situations?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
For Shadow? DI is supposed to be better on true single target (Feng normal is the only such fight in MV) and when you have multiple targets that persist through the whole fight (Stone Guardians). ToF is better on any fight really where you can kill things and abuse the hell out of the buff (the majority of raid content).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/27/2012 05:17 AMPosted by Nixxe
For Shadow? DI is supposed to be better on true single target (Feng normal is the only such fight in MV) and when you have multiple targets that persist through the whole fight (Stone Guardians). ToF is better on any fight really where you can kill things and abuse the hell out of the buff (the majority of raid content).

Feng heroic only has adds in one phase, I don't know if that's enough for ToF to be worth it, same for spirit kings.

Garajal and Will are perfect for ToF though, especially if you can dot the totems in between your own spirit phases on garajal. Just one dot on whichever one is next to go down should keep your buff up indefinitely.
Edited by Sotanaht on 10/27/2012 5:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I still took DI for Feng heroic. Spirit Kings has adds in multiple phases. You're forgetting the arrows.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/27/2012 05:30 AMPosted by Nixxe
I still took DI for Feng heroic. Spirit Kings has adds in multiple phases. You're forgetting the arrows.

Your right about the arrows, still not sure if there's enough for feng heroic though.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah, I don't know. Like I said, I did use DI for our kills thus far but I may try new builds in the coming weeks. I just wanted to be clear about single target.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]