<Dúnedain> is looking for new recruits!

90 Pandaren Shaman
Hi there! <Dúnedain> is a guild formed by a group of veteran players, most of which have been playing since BC or before. We are a laid-back guild, mostly interested in PvE content. We have some interest in PvP as well for anyone interested.

We are looking for great people to join us in our raiding ventures. Our raid leaders all have 4+ years of experience, and most of our raiders as well. We are semicore, meaning that while we don't push for realm firsts and are helpful and polite, we take raiding seriously. We supply flasks and banquets, as well as repairs.

Our raid schedule is Mon-Wed 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. If you are interested, you can contact myself, Shariana, Alisathilia, or Evangar in-game. You can also contact me via my BattleTag @ Arakkias#1208. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
This is a great guild with a core group of smart raid leaders. We just need some more dependable raiders to fill out out our ranks and help us kill things ! *evil laugh*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Update: Stone Guard is cleared, with 30% on Feng!
Reply Quote
I joined up, fun group of people to game with. We cleared Feng last night! Working on Gara'jal!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]