WTS[Reins of the Thundering RUBY cloud serpt]

90 Draenei Death Knight
WTS [Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent],
This mount can ONLY be obtained by killing Alandi in Vale of Eternity.
Alandi is the red dragon flying around the vale.
Alandi can ONLY be killed by using [Sky Crystal], Crystal can ONLY be obtained by farming Skyshards x 10. Farming that is damn near impossible. LOL.
So yea, this mount is hard as !@#$ to get, so naturally, This mount is gonna be expensive. 90k is what I'm asking for. How will this work you might ask, since the mount is BoP.

Senerio: YOU + ME in a party, I use MY [Sky Crystal], to remove Alandi's Protective shield, YOU attack him and kill him (VERY easy kill), mounts drops due to the fact that it's 100% drop rate. I alrdy have mount, so I can't roll on it. Who's only other person who can roll on it i wonder? Hmm... ;D
U roll and win mount. :D
So yea, you want that mount for you collection, send me a msg or mail. Thx. :D

BEST DK ON MAIEV
:D
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
BEST DK ON MAIEV

false
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
BEST DK ON MAIEV

false

Mad true.. fyi.. ED blood dk wouldn't beat me. as far as tanking goes. :D
Mad dps and mad tanking survival skills. Single target. Not that mob bs. :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
mileycyrus best rogue world
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
fyi.. ED blood dk wouldn't beat me. as far as tanking goes. :DMad dps and mad tanking survival skills. Single target. Not that mob bs. :D

so im really tempted to just go to town right now....like bad

but then I realized your in dacays group. and what a special little snowflake you kids are.

so ill just pat you on your head, and go about my day.

atleast those mad tanking survival skills you talk about got you guys normal stone guards on farm.

/pat

<3 that ED blood dk

(should seriously consider looking at your reforging, no reason at all to take exp. And wtf is that !@#$ing weapon enchant....like are you %^-*ing brain dead?)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Noob is a very good DK just dont let him raid lead and tank same time! lol. But no he is very very skilled. So is Fire. It's a toss up.

Totally off subject ... Both of there girls are gorgeous =P <3 brittany noob ahaha
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
fireitup takes entirely too long to gank, i ususally just dont have that kind of time and move on to whatever else is near lol
Reply Quote
ohhh salsa <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bloodglas
^
^
^
^
^
^
everyone else.
Reply Quote
..........................lol
Reply Quote
Fireitup may be best on Maiev. But compared to the rest of WoW.... lol worthy, straight lol worthy. Even compared to Moon Guards DKs he's just a lowly Angrydeath.
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 05:39 AMPosted by Delshin
Fireitup may be best on Maiev.

<3

But compared to the rest of WoW.... lol worthy, straight lol worthy.

</3

12/12/2012 05:39 AMPosted by Delshin
Even compared to Moon Guards DKs

double </3

so who are you again? aside from someone who has no idea what they are talking about with no factual knowledge, of how I play or what I do, let alone moon guard dk's. your opinion is worthless, compliments worthless, insults worthless, you sir, are worthless.

dont hide behind alts kiddo <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You silly kids, Gonzo > *
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Im the best lock tank
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]