<Order of the Titans> (9/14n) LFM for WoD

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
We are laid back, mature(mostly), and friendly 10-man raiding guild with several people who have been playing since Burning Crusade, and a few since vanilla. We don't like to consider ourselves "casual" but we offer a more relaxed raid environment while still getting things done.

With Mists winding down we are currently focused on cleaning up Siege and building for the future. Thus we are looking for any interested DPS or Healers that may be looking for a home in the future. While we currently have two raid days a week scheduled (Tuesday/Thursday), due to scheduling conflicts we have had to reduce down to only a single raid and a possible flex day if we have the people interested.

We are currently 9/14 normal in siege and working on a running lockout., and hit that up on Tuesdays.

Going into WoD we are good on tanks, hell we have too many as it is. But we are looking to fill DPS and Heal ranks as we prep for the xpac.
Edited by Revea on 1/23/2014 12:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
The best ppl to talk to for invites would be Revea Kendrul or Dethtognomes
Edited by Dethwalkerr on 3/14/2013 11:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Still on the lookout for some DPS, and heals, 3/6 MV now
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This guild, brought to you by Aoak.
Reply Quote
Updated and bumped
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
updated
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My group merged with these guys a couple of months ago. Great group to be around and raid with. Very laid back. Highly recommend giving us a shot if you are looking for a casual raid type environment.
Reply Quote
our revolving door continues to spin!!!
Reply Quote
Im Canadian, and a hockey fan! (Go Canucks!)

I would love to get my disco priest raiding, but your raidtime on tuesday is the same as ours. /sob
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Another bump to emphasize: good dps is likely looking at stepping right into our core raid group from day one. DPS is a dime a dozen, apparantly, unless you're us...
Reply Quote
bump...for science, oh and DPS
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
to the top....newer players welcome
Reply Quote
updated for some 5.2 love
Reply Quote
Bump of love :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Bump for....a bump
Reply Quote
bump for updated needs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
yes
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm looking to move to a MST server, and I like your raid times. What's your guild progression at?
Reply Quote
we almost have 1st boss down in ToT, other than that we're 6/6 MSV and 2/6 HoF
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]