<Order of the Titans> (9/14n) LFM for WoD

90 Blood Elf Paladin
We killed Garalon yesterday. Before the hotfix went in! Windlord should die next week.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Death Knight
bump for dire need of heals and DPS!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hi, I'm interested. In a bit of an odd situation -- left the game for about a month to take care of finals, when I came back everyone else in the guild inexplicably had disappeared as well! Whenever they get back, they need a tank so I leveled and geared him but am looking for something more consistent for my lock. Have been looking for casual 10m doing progression. You guys seem to fit that pretty well :P

505 ilvl, defeated Kanrethad. Demo has become my main spec but I have mostly played Destro in the past. My deeps is neither fantastic nor awful, I did ~95K in LFR without a flask and missing some enchants today.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Done with t14 finally, time to focus on ToT!!
Edited by Kendrul on 5/27/2013 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Horridon down...finally
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bump, rooting for your guys success!
Reply Quote
woot forum ban is over! for now.... www.orderofthetitans.com sign up and post an application if no one is online to talk to
Reply Quote
Tortos down
Reply Quote
Meg and Ji-Kun dead
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
updated 11/12
Reply Quote
updated again
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
im currently looking for a normal mode guild what r the chances id get a spot in ur raid?
Reply Quote
Order of the Titans will no longer be conducting any scheduled normal mode raids for the duration of Mists of Pandaria. While we didn't get quite as far in progression as I would have liked, we managed to persevere through lots of raid member turnover throughout the duration of this expansion. We look forward to Warlords of Draenor, being refreshed and ready to raid again at that time, whenever it shall be.

So at this time, recruitment is closed, unless you are friends with a current member. In that case you are always welcome to join.

Thanks.
Guild Leader Kendrul
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]