[H-Rp/PvP] Clan Stormfist: A New Beginning

90 Orc Shaman
The shaman, standing from a small floating isle in the sky, stares off into the lush green and yellow plains of Nagrand. He was lost in deep thought, thinking about recent events that has befell on him and his clan. The changes.

His clan. It was near extinction not too long ago. Gormush, his warchief, was assassinated a few weeks ago. All that he has worked for towards the clan. It seemed that it was all for nothing, that it would have been going down in vain......

No.

He was not going to let the clan fall. Not like this. So long as he drew breath, his clan shall not fall. It will stand! By the ancestors it will STAND TALL!

He wondered though. Of all the things that could have happened, and has happened, to the clan, the last thing he expected was for him to be......

"Warchief," a death knight's voice spoke.

The shaman turned to face the death knight that was standing behind him. "Yes, Mongar Bloodfang?"

"Is something troubling you? You seem stressed."

The shaman smiles. "I am fine friend, do not worry."

Mongar nods. He hands the shaman a written document. "I have finished the parchment you have requested for."

The shaman takes the parchment and reviews it. He smiles. "Well done. However, you have forgotten something."

"I have?" The two orcs stare at each other in silence for a moment. "AH! The Tauren! I forgot we have begun allowing them passage to our clan. Apologies."

The shaman laughs and pulls out a pen. "Do not worry. I will correct the problem for you." He writes down a few notes on the parchment and hands it back to Mongar. "Have copies of this parchment made and post them on every call board in Azeroth and Outland.

The death knight takes the parchment, mounts on his wyvern, and salutes. "Dabu, Warchief Ugan Earthbreaker!" He flies off into the valley.

Warchief. A word that will take some time to get use to being called. The shaman closes his eyes and thought of the changes made since he became warchief. How the clan has faired. And the allowance of Tauren into their clan.

It is for the best, the shaman thought. For my people.

For my clan.

The shaman bellows a passionate roar that can be heard through the entire valley.

FOR CLAN STORMFIST!
Edited by Ugannar on 10/30/2012 9:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((Clan Stormfist (Lvl 20) is now recruiting Orcs and Tauren!. We are a heavy Rp guild based heavily on orcish culture. We are primarily orc, but we also take tauren into the clan.

Outside of RP, our primary focus is WPvP. Some of us do arenas aswell. We are currently forming up teams for 3s and 5s.

If you are interested in joining, please whisper Ugannar, Mongarkiller, Kubal, or Dallet. Or just ingame mail me. If all else fails, whisper one of our members online. They will relay the message to one of us and we will get to you as soon as possible.

See ya out there!

LOK'TAR OGAR!))
Edited by Ugannar on 10/31/2012 6:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
*Dallet looks at the board and notices the clan recruitment letter is underneath a bunch of bull!@#$. *

*He grabs the letter and puts it back where it belongs*

(( STORMFISTIN CLEAVE ))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bump for a good group of guys!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((Nope, not goin to page 2. Bump!))
Reply Quote
Go to the city, my father said, you'll find your way there, my father said.
Join a clan, join a guild, make something of yourself.

Yancanfu, named so because his nutty old father claimed to have lived on a floating island filled with...shaking his head with disbelief...Pandas, and liked the name so much that he gave his only son.

Laughing to himself, Yancanfu, oh well, can't be all that bad, can it?

A former pig herder, going to Orgrimmar to make a name for myself, maybe even join the city guard.

His father taught him all those interesting hand-to-hand fighting moves, but his favorite was the staff, bo stick, whatever...and, as things would have it, as a young Orc who made his passage to adulthood through the valley of trials, Yancanfu thought that there wasn't anything he couldn't overcome.

Which is how he found himself passing through the gates of Orgrimmar, and the long tunnel through the wall.

He had never seen Orgrimmar. The slaughtered pigs would be salted and loaded onto carts with the other farmers pigs, and the whole wagon train would disappear towards Razor hill, the nearest fortified Horde outpost of which he had only been too once.

The city was crowded...dragons mounts of all sorts and colors, his young eyes bright with awe stared at all the colors, sights, and sounds of a massive city.

Lost, he looked around, and saw what must be a city guard, though it seemed everyone was in armor of one sort or another, with tabards showing a variety of clans, and guilds. Asking the guard where he could find a job, the massive Orc grunted, and with his axe still in his hand pointed to an over papered wood wall near the central building. Yancanfu unconsciously bowed to the guard in gratitude, but missed the guards response of rolling his eyes.

Staring at the board he soon became thankful that his mother *made* him learn to read and write. There was so many postings on the board that soon he became lost in the haze of "join our glorious clan for the might and strength of the Horde, death before dishonor!" or "Don't be a fool, be the tip of the spear for the Horde, join now!"

Sighing, he grounded his staff in the dirt, leaned heavily on it as he stared at the many postings. A presence next to him made him look over.

Standing there, serene and peaceful as a tree in a meadow was what his father described to him...a Pandaren. Yancanfu couldn't help but stare.

"Are you...real?"

The Pandaren looked over at the young monk, smiled, bowed as his father told him was the proper bow, and said, "I should hope so for both our sakes. Yours, for your sanity, and mine because I would very much like to be alive." The Panda laughed, and palmed a gold coin into Yancanfu's hand.
"That's so you can find peace for a night till you can find your place." And then the Panda disappeared into a larger crowd of Pandas.

Staring at the Panda's for a while, perhaps to ensure he wasn't crazy, Yancanfu turned back to the board to see a heavily armored Orc with a clan tabard scanning the board. He watched the Orc rifle through the layers of postings till he found the one he was looking for, pulled it out, taking out a nail, he punched the nail through the upper portion of the posting with his plate gauntleted fist. The Orc took a step back, looked at the eye level posting, nodded with a grunt, and walked away.

Yancanfu stepped up to the resurfaced posting, and read it...hmm...Stormfist clan. Father always spoke lovingly about his old Clan...perhaps I can join this clan. Taking out his writing implements he wrote down the names of the clan's leader, Warchief Ugannar, and his lieutenants.

Now to find these Orcs.

Father said that the best way to find someone was to let everyone know that you were looking for them...so...pulling on the sleeve of a nearby figure who seemed wrapped up in fine silks, if a bit musty around the edges he'd start with...

The skeletal undead with dried skin, and bared jawbone and teeth rasped out a harsh sounding, "what do you want, Orc?"

Yancanfu could only stare at the undead human..."sorry, I...uh...sorry."

"Leave me be, bumpkin." The undead turned back to his companion to resume their discussion.

Shocked, he decided the best place to go was to the inn and employ that gold coin in a couple of ales...as his father would say, for medicinal purposes only.

((edit: forgot to put "Stormfist" in))
Edited by Yancanfu on 11/2/2012 9:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((bump))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Another crowded day in Orgrimmar.

Orcs, and Tauren regaling each other with tales of glorious deeds, and of course there were the Blood Elves, or as some of the Orcs would call them, "the pretty pretty princesses."

And then there were the dead.

It wasn't that he didn't mind "The Forsaken" it's just that they were dead, and they were human armed with all the prejudices and emotional faults that plague all humans. And yet now they claim to be different.

Dispelhope went to the board to see if he could find his newly made friend, Ugannar, and where their guild house might be. The two of them had met in the Valley of Eternal Blossoms, and seemed to have hit it off. Despite the fact that Ugannar was a Shaman and relied on those irritable, and frustratingly temperamental elementals he'd wanted to know how the Orc was doing.

((rp bump!))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
- In Ashenvale, near the border to the Barrens stood a pale-skinned, blood covered Orc, rolling up a coil of rope.-

This Orc, called Dallet by those who know him, was standing beneath a massive tree, in the middle of a clearing. Dallet hummed to himself as he merrily completed his task. He sighed contently to himself.

*This is good* he thought.

Nodding once more at the mighty tree in front of him, Dallet set off to gather his possessions which were strewn about the site. Dallet strolled over to a nearby creek, holding his gathered, blood-stained armor in his arms. He layed his armor on the ground next to him, and walked into the creek to wash himself.

A growl escaped from his mouth as he found a new piece of sliced open flesh on his arm.

"Curses, this one will need tending to..."

After cleaning off the blood, Dallet moved closer to the shore, so he could clean off his armor. Dallet made quick work of this task, as he hated being out and about without his armor on.

A runeblade was stuck in the side of a Nighsaber cat that lay near the edge of the site. The animal was long dead, but the blade seemed to move, as if it desired to cleave more flesh on its own. A soft glow emanated from the blade and chunks of ice still clung to the edges of the sword. Dallet reached over and grabbed his runeblade's handle, pausing for a moment to simply admire his weapon.

.....then, coming from deep within, Dallet could feel that unmistakeable hunger......his dreadful curse for his undying body.

*I MUST KILL*

The Orc with the glowing blue eyes sheathed his runeblade, and started walking deeper into the forest.

The dozen Night Elven corpses hanging from the mighty tree swayed in the light breeze, and Dallet's laughter could be heard echoing hauntingly throughout the dark forest.....

((DARK RP BUMP))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ugan walks down the road from the Barrens yorwards Ashenvale. He is spending some time to himself, thinking of what has happened and what is to come, as he usually does every now and then.

As he enters the forest, his nostrils are bombarded with the scent of night elf blood. Fresh, and just spilled. He follows the scent to a tree, which was decorated in night elven corpses and blood dripping from its leaves.

The shaman stares for a moment. "Dallet was here," he thought to himself. He sighs and walks off

((Bump))
Reply Quote
waking up from the previous evening's "training" cycle, Yancanfu rolled off his rack...and every sore spot not covered in bandages was bruised.

"Bruises heal" Dallet said.

"The only cure for stupid, "Ugan said, "is pain."

Lot's of pain. Pain, pain, pain.

Okay, note to self, don't try to take on five Quillboars at once. It doesn't end well, and I'm not as good as I thought I was.

Still, the pain. The humiliating pain. Dam Quillboars.

((Rp bump!))
Edited by Yancanfu on 11/6/2012 11:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((Bump))
Reply Quote
(( CRZ bump. ))
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
((#1 Orc guild!))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((

/cast Thunderstorm at thread back to top

))
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
((
Get back up there!
))
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
((Watha bump))
Reply Quote
Ow, we want the bump
give us that jump
Give up the bump
give us that jump
Ow, we need the bump
give up that bump
We gotta have that bump
don't be a chump

Tear the roof off, we're gonna tear the roof off the mother, sucker
Tear the roof off the sucker

Ow, we want the bump
give us that jump
Give up the bump
give us that jump
Ow, we need the bump
give up that bump
We gotta have that bump
don't be a chump

You've got a real type of thing going down, gettin' down
There's a whole lot of rhythm going round

Ow, we want the bump
give us that jump
Give up the bump
give us that jump
Ow, we need the bump
give up that bump
We gotta have that bump
don't be a chump

La la la la la
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo, owww!

Ow, we want the bump
give us that jump
Give up the bump
give us that jump
Ow, we need the bump
give up that bump
We gotta have that bump
don't be a chump

Ow, we want the bump
give us that jump
Give up the bump
give us that jump
Ow, we need the bump
give up that bump
We gotta have that bump
don't be a chump

We're gonna turn this mother out

Ow, we want that bump
Give up it up for funk
Ow, we need that bump
We gotta have that funk

Ow, we want the bump
give us that jump
Give up the bump
give us that jump
Ow, we need the bump
give up that bump
We gotta have that bump
don't be a chump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((
Bump!
))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]