[H-Rp/PvP] Clan Stormfist: A New Beginning

THRALL'S BALLS! I am going to punch the next jerk who puts their notice over Clan Stormfist bill. I will punch them right in the face! Twice!

Well I had to do it. Sick got punched for putting a notice above my clans!
Edited by Rorgrim on 2/12/2013 8:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
Great guild with some awesome Rp/PvP

Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
*hic-up* For a bunch of ugly, fowl, smelling, brutish, thick skulled, and did I mention ugly. These Orcs are not that bad! Now all of you orcs owe me a drink!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((
Stormfist is in need of orc and tauren healers for rp and wpvp aswell as rbgs.

Of course all orcs and tauren are welcome to join us.

Seek out me, Morgwolfbane, Wulfrek, Dargarok or Krayok for a chance to join us. Or just mail me ingame.
))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
For frothing beasts, this repulsive conglomeration is surprisingly impressive.

(( Bump for a great guild, with great people. Thanks for the WPVP! ))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
For frothing beasts, this repulsive conglomeration is surprisingly impressive.

(( Bump for a great guild, with great people. Thanks for the WPVP! ))

*smirks* You elves aint bad neither.

And as for you. Your skills with the arcane aren't too bad.

Hopefully next time we clash the fight will be more interesting. Always love a good mage fight.

*grin*

((Bump!))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Ahh the sentinels, what a glorious battle it was. I look forward to paving the path of glory with your entrails soon enough *grins wickedly*

((bump))
Reply Quote
((Alright, and you ordered a clan of awesome green Orcs who love to RP/PVP? And you want a side of bump with that? Well of course!))
Reply Quote
So what happened to Yancanfu? Did he fight 7 boars? Kinda fun to read from a leveling perspective.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/24/2013 12:31 AMPosted by Briienne
So what happened to Yancanfu? Did he fight 7 boars? Kinda fun to read from a leveling perspective.

Yancanfu, in a rare demonstration of Orcish Monk discipline took a couple of the Clan's senior Orc's on a run across the Tanaris desert before breakfast...in no armor, through the basilisks, scorpions, and an Ogre camp that seemed to come out of nowhere...he blames the heat for not seeing it ahead of time...out ran the Ogre pursuers as well...all that at his tender level of 36...he won the race with nary a scratch, and was sipping his iced melon drinks while waiting for the others to show up the camp near Ulduar gates.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
02/24/2013 02:58 PMPosted by Dispelhope

Yancanfu, in a rare demonstration of Orcish Monk discipline took a couple of the Clan's senior Orc's on a run across the Tanaris desert before breakfast...in no armor, through the basilisks, scorpions, and an Ogre camp that seemed to come out of nowhere...he blames the heat for not seeing it ahead of time...out ran the Ogre pursuers as well...all that at his tender level of 36...he won the race with nary a scratch, and was sipping his iced melon drinks while waiting for the others to show up the camp near Ulduar gates.

HE TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT!?!

Gaah, I am still feeling the scorch marks on my foot and leg, and a few other areas, from that damn run!

I swear, that kid......he isn't an orc
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/24/2013 04:37 PMPosted by Dargarok

HE TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT!?!

Gaah, I am still feeling the scorch marks on my foot and leg, and a few other areas, from that damn run!

I swear, that kid......he isn't an orc

He is more Orc than you. Hehehehe
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage

He is more Orc than you. Hehehehe

*growls at Shockblast*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love this guild! BUMP!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
These orcs. They are pretty cool, but it is lacking something……

Casters.

To all the orc mages and warlocks out there: Join us! We could really use some more of your kind within the clan to balance out all the warriors hunters and shaman in here.

Of course, you can still join if you aren’t a caster, but it would be nice to see someone else that casts instead of swings a weapon.

((In need of orc mages and warlocks for rbgs and arenas, and wpvp. Also in need of monk heals.
Look us up if you wish to join our unique orcish rp community))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
((Bump for these lovable orcs. <3))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((Bump! 5.2 comn around the corner))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
We will not let the Alliance kill any more of our own, we will defend our land with our lives! If you wish to aid in these efforts, seek me, join the Stormfist Guard!!

Lok'tar Ogar!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
((BOOMP))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]