[H] <Synergy> 10M Core Recruiting

90 Orc Hunter
Guild Information

<Synergy> is a newly formed guild looking to recruit for our 10-man core raiding group, our second 10-man raiding group, and any PvP members looking to join. Many of the current officers and veterans have had over 7 years of experience playing *World of Warcraft*. We are respectful, honest, and most of all Driven in the ways we conduct ourselves in the game. We need to find members with the same characteristics, and I can't stress this enough. We need competitive, reliable, and experienced players (not in terms of just this expansion), but in terms of the overall amount of years played by the player. On another note, we also want members whom are willing to be open and talkative (not TOO talkative) :) We want to let our members be able to openly express themselves without being judged, to play in a stress-free and somewhat humorous environment, and to overall feel as if you belong to the clubhouse. We want to Synergize. ;)

***A player is usually categorized on how experienced they are based on their progression in an expansion, however, people need to look at the amount of time they've put into the game since it's release. Not everyone is able to join a high-end guild and get carried by veterans. ;)

Raid Times - Extremely Casual (Tues/Thurs 8-11 p.m. server time)

Although we are a "casual" raiding guild, we will not dwindle down to the level of all of the other "casual" guilds. We plan on progressing, and progressing quickly. Veterans of WoW do not need more than half of a full-time job in raiding hours; we simply need two nights a week, a couple of hours at a time. The goal is to raid casually, while progressing extensively. I am confident that we can fulfill these promises with the right members.

**New ADDITION!**

As of today, Synergy will be doing **RBGS****ARENAS****WARGAMES** (not listed in an order of preference).

Occasionally, every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday RBGS/WARGAMES will go out at 9:00 p.m. server time and end at 11:00 p.m. server time.

As for Arenas, they are done individually or with members of the guild.

Unlike raiding on Tuesday/Thursday, PVP is not required. Strictly optional.

Currently Seeking
At the moment, we are evaluating and accepting any class/spec willing to join.
Core 10M Raiding Group (Most wanted to least wanted)
1 DPS: Pref 1 ranged (Ele-Shaman/Spriest/Boomkin)

We are still recruiting for Group 2 and are evaluation whomever wishes to join!

Feel free to post on this forum thread or message me via in-game mail or whisper - Idareyou
Edited by Idareyou on 12/20/2012 4:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Bump. ;)

Tank spot spot might be closed. Still accepting anyone after evaluations. Thank you.
Edited by Idareyou on 11/6/2012 1:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
4/6 in one week with approximately 4 hours of total raiding (delayed raids or it would've been 6 hours of total raiding).

Kills are as follows with 5 pugs (4 for sure have NEVER encountered this boss fight, including myself, on the one shot on Spirit Kings).
If you want proof, there's 9 witnesses, and the GM's can roll their logs out. :)

Stone Guard: 2 shot
Feng: 3 shot
Spirit-binder: 4 shot (3-HEALED)
Spirit Kings or (Zian of the Endless Shadow): 1 shot

Oh, and BUMP! :)
Edited by Idareyou on 11/15/2012 8:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Do the bump, do the bumpty bump!
Edited by Idareyou on 11/7/2012 9:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Natey Poo, I might be coming...although, I don't wanna leave CC. :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
You better come.

BUMPING TO THE LEFT, BUMPING TO THE RIGHT, BABY LOOK AT ME, WE BE BUMPING ALL NIGHT.

GROUP 2 is Also Recruiting! Message me in game for more details.

Battletag: #idaredyou1913
Edited by Idareyou on 11/10/2012 4:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What time will G2 raid? or is that not decided yet?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I want to raid with calvin, he makes me feel special. :3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Calvin is a good pick up. Let him tank the floor for you on Heroic Stone Guards. He'll wipe the Cobalt traps for you like a boss.

JK CALVIN, YOU'RE MY POCKET HEALING BFF.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Group 2 will be assigned a Guild Leader with equal privileges and rights as me. They will head their own group and be responsible for that group. Raid times can be managed to Group 2's likings, however we want to try to stay casual. If anyone has a group of friends they would like to bring over or come with, just message me in game and we can talk via skype/ventrilo. As of now, Group 2 still needs to be established. I do, however, have many players whom are willing to join.

Bump.
Edited by Idareyou on 11/14/2012 4:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
And, I also like sweeping the floor clean with Deterrence. :)

Can get about 5 in one deterrence with disengage+posthaste+nitro boost

but of course, paladins are da best at it.
Edited by Idareyou on 11/14/2012 4:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
WE STILL NEED MEMBERS FOR OUR RBG GROUP 1 AND GROUP 2 as well!

Message me in game via whisper or mail!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Elegon down finally!

Need 1 ranged dps for our CORE.

Pref (warlock/spriest/ele-sham)

GROUP 2 RECRUITING! (ALSO NEED A QUALIFIED LEADER FOR THAT GROUP)

Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
dps monk lfguild
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
6/6 MSV10

Need 1 ranged DPS still for CORE 10M!

BUMP!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
1 ranged DPS for CORE!

Recruiting for Group 2 (including a diligent leader)
Recruiting for RBG Groups.

Bump!
Edited by Idareyou on 11/21/2012 1:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
1/6 HoF 6/6 MSV

Bump!

Need 1 ranged DPS for Core! Refer to first post!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
2/6 HoF

Garalon 7% (Going down this week)

Need 1 ranged DPS for Core! May need a another ranged as well to replace a current raider!

Bump!
Edited by Idareyou on 11/29/2012 8:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Update: Core Group is looking for 2 DPS to fill the remaining spots. Need 1 ranged and 1 melee DPS, or 2 ranged DPS.
Prefer: Warlock/Mage/Ele-Sham for Ranged
Prefer: Warrior/Dk/Rogue/F-druid for Melee

Group 2 has found its leader and is now in need of members to get the group going!

Reply on here or send me an in game mail or whisper if you're interested!

At the moment, we're only 6/6 MSV and 2/6 HoF, but this is a very late guild as we started in several weeks into MoP.

Every week we have to pug at LEAST 1-3 members, and we really would like to fill these last two spots up. We would also like to get this second group running!

Thank you all! :)

Oh, and bump!
Edited by Idareyou on 12/8/2012 11:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
4/6 HoF now as of this Thursday.

May or may not need a ranged DPS shadowpriest or boomkin for our 10th core raid spot.

PST me in game, leave in-game mail, or put a reply here. Thanks!

Bumps!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]