Oceanic Snowy Owls

100 Blood Elf Warlock
Does anyone know if the Oceanic servers reflect the southern hemisphere seasonal pet? Should we be getting the Tanaris pet now or the Snowy Owl? I would have thought the Snowy Owl so there wouldn't be crazy business on Oceanic servers, but I looked all over Winterspring last night and didn't see a single one.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Snowy Owls are spawning apparently but they have a long respawn and are being camped by alot of players for pet battles.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Can confirm snowy owls are up. Not much competition on Dath'Remar tbh and there's a long while to go (lasting all of 'winter'). See if you can party up with a mate on another server to farm off Frostmourne for a while.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Yes its winter everywhere in Azeroth so 6 months wait for the Tanaris pet. Snowy owls seem to be around really early in the morning 5am or so.

Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
wondered this very thing yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I've been wandering Winterspring for around a half hour looking for an owl. On my way there on a flightpath I saw a good amount of them but of course crossrealm gets me again. I was also wondering if maybe since Frostmourne is an Oceanic, maybe it isn't winter. But i suppose it is, so still I search.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]