[H] Classy - Seeking DPS and healer!

90 Tauren Druid
Hello! <Classy> is a level 25 guild with a focus on 10-man casual raiding. We're celebrating our second birthday by seeking some reliable members to fill out our team! (Psst. We may even have cake. Terms and conditions may apply.)

Our definition of "casual raiding" is: we are not interested in fighting tooth and nail for top spot on the realm or world progression charts. Members of the team are here to play the game and kill things, and relieve bosses of their discarded loot (they can't take it with them when they're dead, y'know). It's all quite stress-free and very "we'll get to it when we get to it." Real life matters always come first in Classy, so we maintain a reasonably lax attitude about any work/school/family you may have. If that sounds like your kind of pace, read on!

RAID INFO
  • Times -- Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm and Saturday 8:00pm - 12:00am. All times are server time (US Central time).
  • Progression -- None yet for Pandaria. (Hence this post!)
  • Simple loot mastered MS/OS rolling, with a dash of loot council.
  • What we need specifically right now are DPS. Hunters, warriors, and DPS with a healing/tanking offspec will get top consideration. Others may be able to fit! All roles are free to apply if they don't mind being a standby (in case someone can't make it).

EXPECTATIONS
  • Be on time. That means at least 15 minutes before starting. We understand if there's something you had to deal with beforehand, but we can't/won't wait all night. If you're going to be a few minutes late, let us know.
  • Reliability is a must. Again, we understand if something comes up, but please let us know in advance if possible. Scrambling to find someone out of Trade is both a waste of time and a hell of a gamble.
  • Personal accountability. Mistakes happen, and being honest if you know you screwed up is much more admirable than staying silent or blaming others.
  • Good attitudes. No one likes a Debbie Downer. See also: http://i.imgur.com/ADamU.jpg
  • Respect. That's all to really say there.
  • Sociability. Raiding isn't all we do, and we'd like to build rapport with our members. None of us -- including you -- should feel like you're just here to fill a spot!
  • Vent. Fight explanations, mechanic call-outs, and loot cues are given vocally. If you can't at least HEAR us, you're going to be clueless. (A working mic is highly preferred, but not required. Unless you're a tank. Then it is required.)

WHAT WE DON'T WANT
  • Elitist attitudes/jerks. Nope. Nuh-uh. GTFO.
  • Immaturity. Granted, sometimes our jokes border on 12-year-old standards of quality, but we're mostly all adults and expect everybody to act like adults.
  • People looking to be carried. Experience isn't necessary, because we can teach you (and prefer learning together), but you'd better put some effort into your class/role or you're just wasting our time.

While we do need to round out our team, we would gladly take any other folks looking for a nice, relaxed home with all the perks. :)

CONTACT
Carmelle in-game or via in-game mail. I can also be reached via BattleTag (Overture#1838) because chances are high that I'm on an alt.

Valkyrian in-game or via in-game mail.
Edited by Carmelle on 11/8/2012 3:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Once I get him geared up some more, you're more than welcome to have my hunter on Saturday nights! Hopefully you remember me so this doesn't get all awkward. Good luck getting things together!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]