[H] The Evil Within LFM 25M Raiders

90 Tauren Warrior
The Evil Within a Greymane Guild, Is recruiting core members for a 25 man raiding team for MoP, our raids will be sat-sun nights from 7pm cst-10pm cst. With a possible Wed night raid of older material. We currently still have healer slots available, Need Shamans, Druids, Priests, Pallys And Monks. We are looking to bring in at least 3 more healers to finish building up our 25 man team, and hopefully a couple backup healers.:) As of this moment we have ZERO resto Druids! We are an established, casual lvl 25 guild with 7 bank tabs a 75 slot vent server, and of course guild member repairs.
Let me say that if you ever wanted to be in an end game raiding guild but continually got snubbed when raid time rolled around because, "Core Raiders" got spots first, then let me say that this is your opportunity to get in at the beginning and BE one of the "Core Raiders".
Many in this guild have been end game raiders ranging from Vanilla WoW all the way thru CATA and continuing on into MoP. We are a group of Mature and fun loving adults (and a few annoying kids, /sniker) that enjoy the game and spending time with each other in the game (and in some cases, outside the game). However let me say that if you are expecting the insane wake you up at 2 AM cuz we need you in the game to kill a boss kind of end game guild, then you will be very disappointed. We will have strict raid times and expect all raiders to be early or at least on time, with enough time to stay thru the full raid time, with pots, flasks and food as well as making sure that you have all gear gemmed and enchanted appropriately for you class/spec. We are more than willing to help you with this but we expect you to do your part as well.
Not much else to say except that if you LOVE WoW and like cutting up, having a few laughs and get PHAT LUTZ, then this is the guild for you!
We use FaceBook groups to communicate raid information as well as social information between guild members.

You can Contact me in Game Via HardDrive or email me at luggtew2012@gmail.com
Thank you
HardDrive
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]