U guys still around

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just wondering if tho,rogrim,coq,trapper,dettox are still around and that red neck kid chris hadhuntes
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm still alive and kickin, semi-casual lately. Haven't seen Rogrim or Coq in a while...Rogrim for a couple months and Coq for like...ages...almost a year I think. Trapper I see still logs on. Dunno about Chris...I assume he was Tulion the mage.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
good ol' days
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Ain't that the truth! Miss all of us kicking !@# together!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/12/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Dettocs
I'm still alive and kickin, semi-casual lately. Haven't seen Rogrim or Coq in a while...Rogrim for a couple months and Coq for like...ages...almost a year I think. Trapper I see still logs on. Dunno about Chris...I assume he was Tulion the mage.

Yes him lol....

11/12/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Shiena
good ol' days

Very true........

Good to see some of you are still playing
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hey im back just casual tho looking to get back into raiding for fun>! Maybe just 10m's. Its Chris.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Good to see some of our older members are around. But seems like everyone's pretty much quit. I have to say wish BC days were the end.
Reply Quote
Gresh still here as well not raiding or anything but still in game I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
BC...such fun times...I'm having to restrain myself from getting all nostalgic...definitely the good ol' days. Be nice to get some of the old gang together again one day, just for some fun, see what we all still got. I still have a few of the old guys on RealID. Stay in touch, peeps!

if I had the recipe for Tiramisu handy, I'd definitely spam it in this message...I'm surprised i dont have it memorized from all the times Coq would spam it in raid chat...*getting ready to pull Kil'Jaeden*, "go ahead and give us a countdown, Coq"...inc Tiramisu recipe in raid chat.../facepalm.

Good ol' days...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]