[A] iLvl 467 DK tank LF Raiding guild

90 Worgen Death Knight
Please post a URL to your guilds website and I'll app asap. I'm definitely looking for a hardcore/semi-hardcore guild that's MAIN focus is raiding and their fellow guild members. The leveling/social guilds are nice and all but I need to be around players that are here to win.

I'm flexible on the days of the week I can raid but I would highly prefer fri/sat/sun 8-12am.

That being said, I'm an older mannoroth player that enjoys fun and long walks on the beach, bodies falling in my wake.. I truely get pumped about progression and pride myself on being early to raids, always prepared and read up about the upcoming fights for that evening.

I've MT'd for most of my "WoW career" and find that there's nothing quite like it.. I do run a frost OS but as of yet it's not much to look at.

Currently I am grinding rep for my shoulders and a few other peices to boost me over the 470 mark. That being said I'm confident that this character can handle all of MV normal right now.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Hello Bad Voodoo (4/6) is actively recruiting and we are in need of DK tanks for raids! We are semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on progression. Please check us out and feel free to contact me in game :D.

Web Site: http://bad-voodoo.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hey man - what are your raiding times/days - I don't see that information on your site.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
We raid mon, Tue, Fri 8-11pm server
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
<Gank Bus> is a new guild that is weekend/Late Night oriented. Fridays-Sundays nights for progression raiding. If you are interested post here or pm me in game on Deathmagev.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]