[A] Reconstcuted Recruiting for 25M Raiding.

90 Pandaren Monk
We are looking for a few new members. Our current goal is to turn our 10 man raid into a 25 man raid so that many of our current PVP guild mates can join us in raiding. As a result we find ourselves short a few warm bodies. Our Progression is MV 6/6 and HOF 2/6.

Most guilds are prided on being PVE Dragon Slayers. We differ only by the fact that many of our players enjoy PVP and are among the best in the world at rated BG's and arena combat. We have given these elite players the title of Dour. Dour Power!

If you are interested in joining a great WoW community that is growing, now is the time to join Reconstructed. We're adding new members to play, raid, PVP, and generally have fun doing it. If you would like to be a part of our team. Please contact Swagul or Thegrinder in game on Kargath-US-Alliance, or visit our forums www.guildrecon.com and apply. Eye of the Tiger is free for all to enjoy on the homepage.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
The 2 DPS who left our 10 man did so because Emphatic was leading it. Both of them and many more would attest to that fact.

Emphatic is a legitimate plague on guilds. He want's to be considered an elite raider but can't even figure out how to trade taunts properly. However, before you can even get that right you have to show up on time.

Regarding our PVP'ers they won't raid with Emphatic. The same players he says are solid think he's should unsub the game.

When he talks about not moving past elegon we were subbing a dps into a tank role because we were short a tank, one of our players, Valsed went missing for a few days. The reason why we didn't qualify for heroics lies solely with Emphatic who missed raids on the day we were to push Kings, it's one of the many mistakes he has made since rejoining Reconstructed. Now that the punishment is catching up to him, he's upset and showing his true colors.

Emphatic is the sole reason we couldn't start off in 25 man raiding. The players he says are solid, pretty much think he's terrible. You might remember him better by the name chocolatechip aka valdek aka emphatic. Most people remember that he ninja'd a mount and then blamed his brother by saying his brother was using his account that night. You might also just remember him being kicked in one of your guilds under other different names. He's constantly hiding behind new accounts to find guilds.

Regarding Snake, it's to bad that you have to continually drag him down into your terrible world. He's a cool guy who deserves better friends. You should leave him alone, he'll have success in wow as long as he doesn't have to carry you from guild to guild.

You speaking about my past is a funny joke. I'm in good standings with EJ to this day. My name is Flames on their forums, and I'm still a member, you speak as if I was kicked out of that guild or failed their roster. You didn't even know me back then. I posted a Reconstructed recruiting thread using my EJ forum name under which it clearly states that I'm a member of EJ. Stop telling lies, by the way, no one cares except you.

Regarding Grinder, he's been a founding member of Reconstructed and now he's returning to lead the guild. A fact made possible by me removing Emphatic. Many raiders are finding their way back, and I'm breathing a sigh of relief, because now I won't have to recruit 100 more raiders, I just had to remove one bad one. Sadly Snake didn't want any part of the rebuilding.

As Grinder stated above, we're moving from 10's to 25's, we're over staffed for 10's and under staffed for 25's. If you haven't found a good place to raid on Kargath, come join us. If you are listening to Emphatic's noise, we don't want you on our roster anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
we also do rbgs
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Oh and when did you become part of Reconstructed?

I'm fairly certain this recruiting thread is for <Reconstcuted>... not <Reconstructed>... so, you can leave now.
Edited by Theyaa on 11/11/2012 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Can we all move to Fatal Hour. Please!?!?!?!?!?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
@Emphatic

Obligatory "LOLUMADBRO"

Its funny you like to talk about your progression even though the only time the guild was close to pushing any sort of noteworthy progression was the first week when your sorry !@# was still trying to gear. LOL. What kind of top raid leader isnt even heroic geared when the raids open. Thats right its cause you were level 89 the day before they released.

And in before "normals arent progression," your the guy who stops doing heroics pulls after 10 wipes because "people are dying to simple normal mechanics." Chief of which was our tank who didnt know how to taunt colors properly and was allowing overloads to hit the raid for 500,000 damage every other pull if not more often.

Same reason the 25man fell apart. Half of it was many of the dps were not geared or ready for the content, the other half that our "raid leader" who is responsible for "all the guilds progression" couldnt even do stoneguard taunts on normal! ROFL.

I will say back in the day when you played through WoTLK and lead your 10mans your progression was decent, and your play was on point. But now your just a washed up piss poor raid leader, who dosent even have the play to back it up. Just like your a washed up used-car salesman in real life.

Moral of the story is you like to blame everyone and their mother for recons faults this xpack, when in all honesty you are the cancer that this guild has always had, and the $%^- GM you mentioned's biggest fault ever was trusting you over and over again until you self-destructed and made good guildies and raiders transfer guilds or servers depending on how far they wanted to be away from you.

Long story short LOLUMADBRO!

Deuces

And in before Biggie your the scum that transferred and left the guild standard that was to get to 25man content which you ruined and to be as far away from you as possible.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Reconstructed drama? Who'da thunk?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
http://i.imgur.com/BCDYv.gif
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Reconstructed drama? Who'da thunk?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/super-happy-men.gif
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
ICC went like this - You and about 10 other players left me on Kargath with a few of my top raiders, I recruited and killed LK. Then you came back after we out progressed your new guild and wanted to rejoin us. We were 6/12 heroic before you even came back to Kargath.

Regarding Blackhand, you didn't play with us in Rift or on Blackhand, we went 7 of 8 heroic on Blackhand and were among the most progressed guilds on the server until one of our tanks could no longer make raid times.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Varghul - When your guild dies, I'm going to be around to tell you I told you so.

Sir, I believe you will be required to "take a number" and have a seat.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hahahahaha "A wild troll appeared against Emphatic.......IT WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE"

I dont know where you get your information from but I live in Richmond where I attend school and at the age of 21 in May will graduate with my undergraduate degree in Economics. Thats 4 years for a 4 year degree chief, college dropout? lol Better than a 30 year old used car salesman going no where....ever.

And speaking of women, I do just fine. I saw that picture of you with your last girlfriend, she must have weighed as much as me, you can keep all those women to yourself sport.

Either way bump for good peeps sorry one bad apple has to make the rest look spoiled.

LOLUMADBRO

p.s. Im still raiding on KT.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
If you don't want to log in to this everyday then....

www.fugaming.net APP TODAY!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Trolololololololol whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
I dont know where you get your information from but I live in Richmond where I attend school and at the age of 21 in May will graduate with my undergraduate degree in Economics.

Congrats on being a sheep bro. 99 weeker comin up!

Graduating from a college does not a winner make.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]