That embarassing moment...

90 Worgen Warlock
talking trash in raid that i would NEVER die to an ability and not even half a breath later i die to it...jaw dropping indeed
Reply Quote
77 Night Elf Priest
Forget you're the tank in the dungeon...so you wait...everyone waits.
Then you realize.

Or forgetting you queued as healer, and wondering why that monk isn't healing. And then the tank dies, and you realize.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Get mind-controlled by the boss and then after the mc wears off wonder and struggle to put out dps numbers greater than two digits... why are my runes regenerating so slowly and what happened to my runic power? And why do I have threat on all these adds when healers are doing more dps than I am...

Doh! Damn boss put me in blood presence when I'm a dual wield frost dk... and it only took me 5 minutes to figure it out. lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I had that problem back when I clicked on frames, then I realized how awful it was to be healing like that specifically because of issues like this.

Right now the worst I mess up is with some of my macros that have an if/then setup so on fights like Amber Shaper where the tank becomes MC'd I end up refreshing Earth Shield on myself even though my mouseover was the tank.

I need to remember to change that when I get home though, there's actually no reason my Earth Shield macro should have that; I think I just copy pasted it from my other heals.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Someone asked me to explain a fight I had only done once and I could barely remember the details.. so this is what I said

"Ok so here it goes.. basically I'm gonna pull the boss and turn her so she is facing left, she's gonna throw some stuff on the ground.. stay out of it..she's gonna start hitting hard around at some point...heavy heals during that... some ice tomb crap is gonna happen at some point in that if it's on you stand over there and everyone else get out of los of the attacks."

^- something to that effect

Then there was the embarrassing moment I charged orbs on LK. :(
Reply Quote
82 Worgen Druid
"Well that was fffsseefsss333rrssseeefs33444"
You have died.
Reply Quote
10 Pandaren Warrior
I was in a Raid Group getting ready to do CoT Mount Hyjal, I was flying over Tanaris and had a brilliant idea to see if the command /dismount would work. It worked.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Those who are doing the qwwee12233qwqwe and just hitting send hit esc it will erase everything. Plus the chat box is no longer opened. I did this a lot until I was invited to area with friends couple of expacs ago.

My problem now is /tar boss smacks with "you do not have mats for that recipe." Glances down opps wrong bar open. Good thing on my professions bar I also have a few offensive moves just in case I am attacked why gathering. I'll never again die while panicked because a mob several levels higher then I am charge me.

Also it would be nice if for once I could remember that some mounts are not meant to fly. Again gathering in high level areas and that elite mob is getting closer. Charger.. charges off cliff. Good thing bubble is also set on professions bar.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Can someone teach me these mouse over macros?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
This isnt really my embarrassing moment....but it sure is for someone:

That moment when your whining to a resto sham about just how TERRIBLY HARD Mogu'shan Palace is on heroic (the dungeon, duh, not raid). And how its close to impossible even with a tank.....only to find out that the said shammy just finished the dungeon, on heroic, running with 4 dps and no tank the entire time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I was healing my elemental when I thought I was burning down a boss. I fail!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
When you try jump platforms during To4W Conclave fight only to find the air pathway not to be working at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
That moment when you realize you just healed a string of arena games with the wrong Seal active...

oopsie
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
After the group wipes you realize you still have aspect of the pack on...

...and discreetly change to hawk while ppl are still corpse-running
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/12/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Zodark
Can someone teach me these mouse over macros?

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help][] Renewing Mist

If you are moused over a friendly unit or unitframe, it casts renewing mist on them, otherwise it casts it on your current target, or it casts it on yourself.
Reply Quote
When landing flying serpent kick lands reallllly late because you just realized you are realllllly lagged. Now half the room has been unintentionally aggroed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Why aren't my heal buttons working? Oh, I'm not in the right stance. Switch over...oh, I'm at zero mana. Great...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
When you realise you're in the wrong stance to heal...

....and you realise you can't fix the issue because you're in the wrong spec to have that stance.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I stepped into Well of Eternity with my fishing pole. No wonder I couldn't get off a swing against the Fel-Guard :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]