That embarassing moment...

90 Human Priest
Got myself Vuhdo. Problem solved.
Reply Quote
71 Dwarf Shaman
I was on my monk in raid, and I have roll bound to R (creative eh? lol). We were waiting on another healer to get back from being afk, and I went to whisper my friend back. I THOUGHT I hit /r, but apparently the / didn't register... and I roll right into a pack of trash.

Haha, your entire post, I have done except for that. Swap it out with charge and then we are gtg. Can we be friends.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
...when you heal the Hunter or Warlock's pet instead.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
11/10/2012 12:06 PMPosted by Rygarius
Yes, this! Or, I have myself targeted and I am healing myself.

"WHY ARE MY HEALS DOING NOTHING TO THE TANK??!?!?!"
Edited by Fanahlia on 11/10/2012 12:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
When you are OOM and you didnt change out of your PVP gear.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
you begin a dungeon on your DK wondering why your DPS suddenly sucks only to realize after the first boss fight you still have your fishing pole equipped. :P
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I use mouseover macros when I heal, so I don't have that issue.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I just constantly end up healing my water elemental..... I keep spamming frost bolt without getting a new target, so he just sits there greedily taking hp... until I wonder why there arn't no procs and for some reason frost bomb isn't working....
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
When you use a ranged attack just as the final mob of a pack dies, so it auto-targets a mob in a different pack (bonus points if it's a boss).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
You push metamorphosis too early.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
When your group wipes, & you re-enter the raid with your Imp on aggressive whom then pulls the fight & gets you all wiped again.

Yes, it happened years ago but it's still my most embarrassing one. >_>
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

I heard warlocks have soul link. I also heard healing pets is what GOOD healers do, especially in arena.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Considering how often they die in dungeons now, I would not consider that a mistake but a necessity!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
11/10/2012 08:01 AMPosted by Kurt
Can't say how many time I've enter que and forgoten I had a fishing pole armed.

I went through an entire dungeon like this recently. At the end I was wondering why my DPS was so much lower than normal, so I looked at my character sheet... oh... yeah, I guess that would do it. Nobody said anything!

And of course the embarrassing moment on my DK when I chew out the hunter/lock for threat issues, only to realize I wasn't in blood presence in the first place. (I did apologize.)
Edited by Pyri on 11/10/2012 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
When the hunter's pet pulls constant taunt aggro over the tank. I just let the pet die I think that's the best way the hunters will catch onto not leaving pet taunt on. And don't worry if you miss a few heals on me I can heal for 350k and death strike back up to 100 and drop a anti magic zone pop ice bound and she'll and give you time to realize.

Lol sounds cruel but its just the learning curve gotta have some form of one!
Edited by Mælstromedos on 11/10/2012 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
11/10/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Meiqun
That embarrassing moment when you're fighting someone and you've been practically face-rolling your keyboard for the past 3-5 seconds because NONE of your abilities are working and then you realize you were typing in the chat box...

OMG this

Though last dungeon I ran the healer dropped group when the tank pulled the boss . . . that left me, the poor shadow priest, to try and desperately heal the group. No healr add-ons, nothing. So I just desperately clicked on the party-chat panes and healed whoever was losing health and nearly died a few times because I forgot to heal myself.

No one died, no one even got low, but no one said anything. I felt so unappreciated.
Edited by Sunsetmoon on 11/10/2012 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
...when you realize you didn't switch gear when you switched specs at the start of the dungeon.

...when you realize that you are, in fact, not the tank or healer for this random 'round about the first boss.

...when you spend 10 minutes writing a carefully detailed rebuttal to a forum post, reading it, re-reading it, correcting grammar, ensuring your points are valid, submitting it to the thesis board in triplicate, and finally, pushing submit...

...only to find out the thread has been deleted.

Eeeyup.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Can't say how many time I've enter que and forgoten I had a fishing pole armed.

/stealth cheap shot

/swats with fishing pole

/gains 1 fishing skill.

/rez's to the laugher of the spirit healer.

This ^ Last dungeon I did... oops... Was on Monk but still the same result. rofl

I was questing and saw a hunter being nailed by a couple of nasty mobs so was going to give a boost heal (a few heal spheres.) - I was clicking on the pet wondering why it wasn't helping the hunter. duh

Then yes, there is the spamming the mouse buttons and nothing is happening, only to find several numbers in the chat box. >.<

/guilty
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
When the hunter's pet pulls constant taunt aggro over the tank. I just let the pet die I think that's the best way the hunters will catch onto not leaving pet taunt on. And don't worry if you miss a few heals on me I can heal for 350k and death strike back up to 100 and drop a anti magic zone pop ice bound and she'll and give you time to realize.

Lol sounds cruel but its just the learning curve gotta have some form of one!

Not cruel at all. My main is a hunter and I admit I've forgotten to turn off pet taunt a few times. I actually have an issue with healers trying to heal my pet(it has happened once in a while) and I'm like OMG DON'T WASTE YOUR MANA ON MY FREAKING PET HEAL THE TANK MAN!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
>Pop your biggest damage CDs.
>Start spamming HARD for teh leet deeps.
>Wonder "Why the hell am I not doing anything?"
>See in chatbox, 13143214218759428y7215215qwqfwrgrwg
>Realize what's wrong... right as the CDs wear off.

Facedesk for eternity.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]