That embarassing moment...

90 Pandaren Shaman
Oh hey, another evident situation which only poses itself through blizzards failure to resolve the mousover macro issue whereby every competitive healer uses a mouseover addon such as grid or clique to manage healing without targeting.

Bad blizzard, we're going on 8 years....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
That embarrassing moment when...

I've been playing hunter as my main for years, and when i get in to a dungeon while doing dailies and can't figure out why my pet keeps dying.

Pet.

Pet y u have growl on?

Pet

Stahp. sdjghkdg

11/10/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Crithto
...when you're caught scootin'.

*GUFFAW*
Edited by Kaynere on 11/10/2012 6:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
11/10/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Meiqun
That embarrassing moment when you're fighting someone and you've been practically face-rolling your keyboard for the past 3-5 seconds because NONE of your abilities are working and then you realize you were typing in the chat box...

"WWWWWQESDAAAARGH I CAN'T MOVE!!!"

I usually have the opposite problem. I'll think I'm typing in chat but I'm actually shooting random Alliance in Booty Bay or Halfhill or some other such suicidal place.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
When you pop all your CD's in Kotmogu while holding the Orb with Berserking and the warrior Spell Reflects the Chaos Bolt.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
11/10/2012 12:06 PMPosted by Rygarius
...when you heal the Hunter or Warlock's pet instead.

hey that wasn't always an accident, purple blobs on yor'sahj for instance as a pally (yay for beacon)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Remember when our tank found out he was tanking with using a large bass as his main hand.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
When you mean to left-click on the boss and pop Hunter's Mark and accidently right-click.... and your group wipes....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Tanking strength's on Will of the Emp in ret with RF on, swapping to boss for Titan Gas and popping all CDs, pulling aggro because I forgot to turn RF off.

Felt REAL dumb.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
When you leveled a Rogue to 90 to pvp with.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Our Pally healer has in fact Beaconed Jeeves a number of times.
Reply Quote
74 Worgen Warrior
focus target: tank; target focus
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
You target a boss (referring to Chimaeron) and accidently aggro'd, and barely wiped.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Awkward moment when I enter a BG and have 3 bots following me.

I try to be a good person, so I run into the opposing teams bots and watch them duke it out.

..they usually run back and fourth.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
when you press the / button while getting ready to pull a boss because you're bored and you think it's funny how your character struts like a model and you forget to turn it off and then wonder why you're the only one getting a random slow debuff

that is not your debuffs list

i'm terrible
Reply Quote
43 Blood Elf Paladin
{◕ ◡ ◕}

The Sha of Happiness approves of people being comfortable enough to share their mistakes.

This one time, on Kielminna, I went questing as a cat in tree gear/spec... Before 5.0.4, so I lacked Killer Instinct... You can imagine what that does to a 58 at HFP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
When you

{◕ ◡ ◕}
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
when zor'lok MCs you and you proceed to punch your pet to death
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
That embarrassing moment when your farming and switch to ret to kill the virmen/birds faster. And your guildies make you tank a random. You go in and pull completely forgetting that YOUR IN RET SPEC WITH RET GEAR! But your best paladian world so you pop RF and ghetto tank while your healer is soiling himself in Skype.

OR

That embarrassing moment when you, by habit fly after the mount bar finishes. And end up jumping off a mountain/large hill to your death because you didn't actually mount something, or mounted your ground mount by accident.
Edited by Lagiacrus on 11/10/2012 8:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
When you've been leveling your druid and neglecting your hunter, and when you finally get back to your hunter you keep leaping off high buildings/cliffs and wondering why you're falling and not flying....

I have done this so many times it is pathetic. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]