That embarassing moment...

90 Tauren Druid
when you accidentally innervated the tank during Firemaw.

And then he calls you out in raid for it. :(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I can remember when I took Water Bucket this into a bg.. someone even said, nice bucket. It didn't occur to me until I saw that my spells didn't work.
Ahahaha oh my. :p

For me, DPSing in healing gear.
Oops. (:
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
11/10/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Crithto
...when you're caught scootin'.
You got worms.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
When you realize you forgot to turn on a presence after switching spec.
Again.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
AK
After using the Flying Broom for 2 weeks, you forget you aren't a druid anymore and fall to your death after not being able to instamount.
Reply Quote
That embarresing moment when right click target the boss because you been playing your rogue in random BGs farming honor gear all day and you now realize you are raiding on you hunter and you just pulled the boss with an auto shot...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
When your guild asks you to heal a raid, when you never ever heal, and you begin to wonder ''why am I doing like, no healing at all...'', just to find out you've been spamming earth shield instead of chain heal...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'm notorious for raiding with my Wrap of Unity on, and sometimes even Ring of the Kirin Tor, to the point where I have my own wardrobe stylist to check my gear before we start...

Only done this once, but it caused a memorable Heroic Baelroc wipe. I discovered that putting the Detonate Wild Mushroom button right next to the Wild Mushroom was not such a great idea...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
When you learn a new spell called [Divine Intervention] and use it wondering what it does, especially when your the tank.

Hitting blood lust during tash, even worse when your not even fighting trash.

And of course using flying serpent kick and have it send you through the trash pack and straight into the next pack and yes it's glyphed.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/10/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Gulder
when zor'lok MCs you and you proceed to punch your pet to death

ROFL So much this.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
...I've healed my water ele.. For well over half a heroic dungeon fight.. Yeeeep.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
When you learn a new spell called [Divine Intervention] and use it wondering what it does, especially when your the tank.

Hitting blood lust during tash, even worse when your not even fighting trash.

And of course using flying serpent kick and have it send you through the trash pack and straight into the next pack and yes it's glyphed.

I miss Divine Intervention. I missed doing that to newbies too (guildies, so it was all good hehe) *Divine Interventions lowbie new person* *New person freaks out* "WTF OMG I CAN'T MOVE OR DO ANYTHING HELPPPP!!"

Was AWESOME for raid wipes too. =)

Over tabbing in a mad panic.

tab no, tab no, tab no, tab yes, tab no, ugh! why did I hit tab again?! tab no!, tab no!, tab yes, tab no, uggghh!!!

Ugh I've done that a lot of times when dpsing. If I find myself doing that again I just turn on the enemy health bars and click on the target now lol. It's very rare I end up dpsing anything where I have to worry about that anymore but yeaahhh... I've done this lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thinking you are on a flying mount, then proceeding to do a Thelma and Louise off a random cliff.

Also, hitting Judgement just as the last mob in the pack dies, which then targets the mob in the next pack. You know, the one with the boss in it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
When you forget you have auto-run on, and you hit a cliff.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
When your guild is trying to get it's first kill of Sartherian with 3 drakes up and while prepping for another attempt, you hit your spellock macro while targeting the boss and the felhunter pulls him and wipes the raid. Oops, sorry guys. my bad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
...when you realize that you hit blade flurry instead of adrenaline rush and can't figure out why your energy regen went down instead of up...

...when you hit "teleport: stormwind" instead of "portal: stormwind" (not so common anymore)...

...when you admit to your friends at work that you can't go to the bar that night because you race changed all your 85s to pandas so they'd be rested all the way until 90...

...when you first faction change and do ToGC, then stand on the wrong side of the room and the faction champions step on your head...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
When you innervate the warrior tank.

(back in vanilla... did that ALL. THE. TIME. >.<)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
When you get your first boss kill with a fishing pole equipped.

...That was my guild leader. Never mind.

One more suited for me is

...When you kitty charge Firelands Ragnaros, only to die in the lava.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]