Please change "thumbs down" feature for BGs

90 Undead Warrior
If I blacklist a BG I'm doing it because I hate playing in that particular battleground. I don't care if it's the CtA of the weekend, I still don't want to be subjected to the idiocy of that battleground.

Please change this to still keep CtA BGs off my random selection if I have previously thumbs downed it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/10/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Lightneng
You want the game to change because you may not like a particular BG?

More like he wants the game to work as it's intended to work.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'm just glad we have the option at all now. And i don't mind having to have the chance to do the ones I don't like every now and then.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
11/10/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Lightneng

The game was already changed to give us this option. I'm asking for this feature to work all the time.
Reply Quote
11/10/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Zìsh
More like he wants the game to work as it's intended to work.

Is the way we queue for Battlegrounds changing at all?

Tom Chilton - Yes, we’re adding a way for players to down-vote two Battlegrounds that they don’t want to see show up when queuing for random Battlegrounds. The exception to this is if it’s the Battleground featured with Call to Arms. You won’t be able to down-vote those when they happen, but this should make it so that it’s less likely you’ll be taking part in a Battleground that you don’t particularly enjoy. It should also help make it more likely that when a particular Battleground comes up on the Call to Arms, you may be able to enjoy it more. We’re also changing the way Call to Arms works so that there will always be a Call to Arms Battleground available. This will allow us to cycle through a larger amount of Battlegrounds on a regular basis.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6176110

It is working as intended :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Yes, that about sums up exactly what his intent with this post was.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

Yes, that about sums up exactly what his intent with this post was.

Nope.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I like how people complain about people that call for change, then complain about people that complain about change.

Let's face it, this game is obviously about constant change.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The "you won't be able to downvote those when they happen" part is fine, but for those who have previously downvoted it, I don't see why it can't continue to be downvoted, and has to have the downvoting removed just because this weekend happened to be the one they had downvoted.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
When it is IoC or SotA CtA I just don' queue for battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
11/10/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Leighly
When it is IoC or SotA CtA I just don' queue for battlegrounds.

Which sucks because I like to do BGs. But I'm having to do the same thing this weekend since it's IoC and I don't like PvE focused BGs.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
11/10/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Shyala
The "you won't be able to downvote those when they happen" part is fine, but for those who have previously downvoted it, I don't see why it can't continue to be downvoted, and has to have the downvoting removed just because this weekend happened to be the one they had downvoted.

This.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]