[A] Shadows of Durotan (10 or 25)

90 Worgen Mage
The short story: I want to start a new guild that will foster a sense of camaraderie, learning, personal growth and trust among members and I will stop at nothing to achieve this. I want a guild that will do everything in its power to succeed, but without alienating people like super-hardcore guilds. Make no mistake: this will be a hardcore guild, but without a ridiculous time commitment and without a lack of fun.

Some people may remember my name from the old !@# days of WoW. I've been around since launch and been part of House of Exeunt, raided with Ebon Order, Invictus Immortalis, member of More Myth, Kindred and Chimera, and took part in running some of those guilds. Through all of them, I watched what made guilds tick and watched what made them fail. I want to apply this in practice and that means starting my own guild.

My slightly bull-headed attitude and idealistic way of thinking would mean that the guild is always headed towards a way to improve itself, something which I would also expect of every single member of the guild, from the GM down to the newest recruit. I miss the old days in guilds like Ebon Order, Illumination and the Nightcrawlers, where you could trust every single member of your guild and it's this that is my ultimate goal. I want a guild of leaders, where everyone is contributing.

I'm willing to help the guild train new recruits (and even existing members looking to improve themselves) because I believe not only is it a lofty goal to think you can only recruit outstanding people but it creates a lot more trust. Expect your own growth and the growth of the guild to be two major topics in every raid. This means that I will not be keeping people who are not performing, or cannot be trained/taught. I like to raid with my friends, but sometimes my friends aren't that good.

Send me in-game mail on my warrior, Domiran, or my mage (main char), Mystiq for more information. I don't have a guild website yet. I expect to raid maybe 2-3 times a week, with a start time some time after 9, and running until about 12-12:30. I would prefer a 25-man raid but I can start with 10. I may sound like a hard-nosed $%^-*!@ in this post but I promise that one of my virtues of running a raid is that I never yell or raise my voice at anyone, or even get angry (at least openly...). :)

The guild does not exist yet. I'm collecting signatures. Mystiq has the charter.
Edited by Mystiq on 11/13/2012 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Bump because I can.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I remember u charging me like 3k gold for old 19 tink enchants.

I'm Sudowoodo and I do not support this guy's message.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I remember u charging me like 3k gold for old 19 tink enchants.

I'm Sudowoodo and I do not support this guy's message.

So you're going to attempt to sabotage my efforts for something that happened over 5 years ago? Pfft, market price for twink gear has always been overpriced. You didn't have to pay if you didn't want to.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yeah uhhhh, good luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]