Hey, I am having huge DPS problems and could use some help. I am at 480ilvl my hit and expt caps are where they need to be, in 10 mans I am putting out like 45-50k dps. I have my rotation down, I don't have my dancing steel enchants but windsong for now. I am being told I should be up around 70-80k dps...but I am nowhere near that. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
A few things:
At ilvl 480, you should be around 75k-80k range. Here's some ways you can improve your DPS.
1) Your gemming is suboptimal. You have a mix of strength-centric gems and crit-centric gems. That's no good - either go full strength-centric gems (+160 str for red, +80 str/+160 crit for yellow, +80 str/+160 hit for blue) or go full crit-centric gems (+80 str/+160 crit for red, +320 crit for yellow, +160 crit/+160 hit). Gemming full strength means you're going for the most attack power you possibly can, while gemming full crit maximizes your enrage uptime.
That said, it's better for an Arms Warrior to gem strength if your gear set is lower than ilvl 485. If your gear set is ilvl 485+, that's when gemming crit produces best results, in simulation and real time.
2) If you're running as Arms, Lessons of the Darkmaster is better than Carbonic Carbuncle. Do keep in mind that Carbuncle is better for FURY.
3) Glyph Choices - Glyph of Unending Rage is a must. Enables you to have a larger rage pool during times of high rage gain, enabling you to dump extra rage for Heroic Strikes when Bloodbath+CS is up. This should be a noticeable DPS increase when you are fitting as many attacks as you can within a Bloodbath+CS window.
Glyph of Death from above is another glyph that can lead to a DPS increase. It buffs your Heroic Leap damage by 100%, therefore it's a nice attack to use within your rotation (while CS is up) since it's FREE to use and it's off the GCD.
3rd choice is optional but I recommend Glyph of Colossus Smash so your CS applies sunders, or Glyph of Bull Rush for added rage gain at the start of the pull.
Note: Glyph of Recklessness is a DPS loss, as proven by logs and sims. Remove this.
4) Weapon upgrades are always the highest DPS boost, followed by trinket upgrades. If you have some Justice Points, upgrade your 463 trinkets. If you don't mind spending the valor prior to 5.2, upgrade your main hand weapon and Relic.
With that said, I notice you are also running a Fury spec. Your Shinka should be your MH weapon.
5) Make sure you are doing the proper rotation. This thread has an in-depth explanation, but in a nutshell: Use Dragon Roar outside of CS (because it already pierces through armor), and macro this with Bloodbath if you wish. During times when Bloodbath+CS is up, make sure you have pulled enough rage to be able to dump as many HS as you can with your rotation, without rage starving yourself.
Other things to consider: ALWAYS use MS on cooldown, even if you have procs of OP. MS = still one of your strongest attacks, gains you rage, and with a 4p bonus it's even stronger.
6) There will be times when you will have empty GCDs. Make sure you talent into Impending Victory to fill any empty GCDs.
These should help for now. If you have logs of you playing we can probably help you tweak your rotation a little too.