Ally KoS list

90 Human Paladin
I just wanted to give a heads up to my fellow alliance on Dspine. If you're like me, you don't really want to pick fights with horde while you're doing your dailies because they will just rez and attack you and it'll go back and forth and since there's more horde on the server than ally, chances are they'll get more help than you and slow down your dailies progress like crazy. However, <Solid> and <Dark Trinity> will not wait for you to start fighting. They will jump you when you have 5 mobs on you. They will jump you with 5 of them vs one of you. If you see anyone from either of these guilds, and you have the chance to take them out, go for it. We may be outnumbered 5 to 1 on this server, but that just means more targets for us to kill.

For the Alliance!
Reply Quote
Lol. No post on your main? Trying to keep a target off your back while putting one on ours? Maybe this is why u get ganked. Years of ally showing up 3 vs 1 and 10+ levels above us to gank our leveling 53 is catching up to you. Its kill or be killed on Daggerspine. Plz post on your main, so i know who to look for when im traveling in azeroth, :D
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Hunter
ITT: people complaining about PVP on a PVP server

would read again.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Lols I go after solid anytime I see them not caring that they scream for help. I almost always take at least one of those bad pvpers with me before I die.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
ill put you all in the dirt
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
no matter the situation i will always kill and pop all my cd's i love griefing scrubs doing dailies and if you guys try to fight back ill get more from general or guild its as easy as that. QQ more daily grinding bads
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I kill anyone I can.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
MOOSKITT #1
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
BDE loses in duels and doesnt pay up dont listen to him u can prob kill him in all greens from lvling and just hitting 90
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]