(A) Titans Judgment recruiting 10m

90 Worgen Priest
Titans Judgment is now looking for exceptional raider's to join in our second 10m group to progress through raids and have some fun times while doing it.

We are one of the top running guilds for Alliance and our main group is quickly running through content while we are working on quickly establishing our 2nd 10m group for Good times and Great gear.

Raid times are as follow:
Wednesday & Sunday --
5:30pm (Occasional raid team meeting)
5:45pm (start invites/be present at night's instance)
6pm - 9pm st raid

As a possible raider recruit we expect those people interested to read up on fights FULLY before raids, know what YOU'RE needing to do in each fight, ask questions to fully understand mechanics and any fuzzy area to you. You should also be fully gemmed/enchanted/reforged to as best your knowledge optimum for the spec you will be running as. Also be raid prepared that includes pots/elixirs/flasks/ self food (if not eating banquets).

The candidates we will look for are those motivated individuals that want to see raid content as a progression standpoint and those that are looking for a group to call home while having a good time with not only the raid group during but also when not raiding while enjoying to participate in guild chat/activities, heroics, Challenge modes or whatever else. Also we ask that you help contribute towards the raid in helping out with mats for feasts and/or food (we have already max cookers in guild so any food/banquet is able to be made).

Lastly since we are looking for motivated raiders a minimum ilvl of 470 is required for possibly core raiders. We are unfortunately not looking to help gear someone from pre heroics to raid ready - we are starting to clear content and want to continue at a breakneck pace. You should be wanting this as well. Though those motivated people that may not be of ilvl yet are still MORE then welcome to contact for interest. We have guildies leveling alts and late expansion mains running heroics and doing dailies on a daily basis and are more then happy to have others join in to make guild groups for faster progressing through ilvl and daily rep.

Class/spec's being looked for
High recruitment needs
Monk - Any Spec (geared dual spec heals highly looked at)
DK - DPS/Tank
Paladin - Healer (or flex heal/dps)
Lock - Aff/Demo

Any other class/spec is also welcome to contact as helping fill out raids on occasional basis is still needed (or switching out some classes for others for fights)

Feel free to respond here or contact me personally for more information/intrest on Alassundra, Driscol or currently Chunnlee.
Thank you for your interest and LET'S GO TITAN'S! CHA!!!!
Edited by Alassundra on 11/18/2012 12:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
reserved
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Bump for updates
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
These are great folks, hope you all find some quality raiders soon!

Respectfully,
~Waric
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Hi guys :). I'm not sure if this thread is still valid, but I'd like to start raiding on my mistweaver. I can make the raid times. I'll look for one of you online.

Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]