Rate the transmog of the warrior above you!

90 Night Elf Warrior
Last thread reached its post limit.

At the moment I'm going for some green legs and a green chest, as well as some boots that match better.
90 Draenei Warrior
10/10

Looking great so far.
If you're looking for a green chest a nice one drops from AQ "10".
90 Draenei Warrior
@Schwert: 20/10. Seriously. That set is so tight in how it matches. Honestly, my hats off to you.
90 Night Elf Warrior
Okay, now it's updated with some green legs and boots.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
11/14/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Xerrus
@Schwert: 20/10. Seriously. That set is so tight in how it matches. Honestly, my hats off to you.

Love the ulduar set been wanting the Aesir's edge for fury 9/10
90 Human Warrior
11/14/2012 11:47 PMPosted by Syrrix

Not bad, A little iffy on the sword and boots, but a bonus for having a Brawlers Vest (Been trying to get one for ages) so a 9/10
90 Blood Elf Warrior
11/15/2012 12:05 AMPosted by Liamaru

Not bad, A little iffy on the sword and boots, but a bonus for having a Brawlers Vest (Been trying to get one for ages) so a 9/10

Yeah I think the boots are going to be tough to get right the sword is just the best of the least I'm still looking for a 1 hander that fits but everything seems like a mismatch.

Suggestions?
90 Human Warrior

Yeah I think the boots are going to be tough to get right the sword is just the best of the least I'm still looking for a 1 hander that fits but everything seems like a mismatch.

Suggestions?

How about this for a sword if you want some red and steel.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/47899
or if you want to match the red and Black coloration of your armor, I highly recommend
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/45947

I'll edit the post if I can find some boots

EDIT: Found the boots.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/44201
Edited by Liamaru on 11/15/2012 1:02 AM PST
90 Orc Warrior
You look like a hate tank - 8/10

I just changed my shoulders look - actually liked the look of the valor shoulders with the rest of the set.
90 Worgen Warrior
Pretty gangsta. 8/10.

Not sold on your shoulders and boots with the rest, they're kinda off your color scheme. Still, the lots of skin look always reminds me of that wild warrior lady from the second Conan movie which is badass.
90 Orc Warrior
10/10

I don't know if it's the pose or what, but it looks pretty damn sick!

Mine is not entirely finished.. still need the gloves/belt and Kalimdor's Revenge.
90 Worgen Warrior
7/10 nice fit but too much purple for my taste and as u said, still missing gloves.
7.5/10.
For some reason season 12 belt is bugged on armory, oh well!
90 Orc Warrior
8/10 cause you got untamed blade, but the warrior pvp set look is WAY overdone, if not for the blade i'd give 6/10 :P

I am still missing boots and not happy with my helm..i'll have to look for something else that fit better.

anyone know a pair of boots that would fit that set?
90 Orc Warrior
^ i like all that silver on pandas. it looks good.

10/10

i dunno why my armory has a big black box behind it..... (maybe due to the fact that i race changed??) anyways.... im still waiting for those stupid gloves and axe to drop from cthun =(
they have never dropped for me.... even in vanilla. =(
90 Orc Warrior
8/10 cause you got untamed blade, but the warrior pvp set look is WAY overdone, if not for the blade i'd give 6/10 :P

I am still missing boots and not happy with my helm..i'll have to look for something else that fit better.

anyone know a pair of boots that would fit that set?

Your swords kind of block your body so it's hard to tell. But! From what I can see, it's not bad.

7/10

yeah :( i guaranty it look better in-game lol XD
^ i like all that silver on pandas. it looks good.

10/10

i dunno why my armory has a big black box behind it..... (maybe due to the fact that i race changed??) anyways.... im still waiting for those stupid gloves and axe to drop from cthun =(
they have never dropped for me.... even in vanilla. =(

7/10 really like the style i would consider changing the sword though as it doesn't go that well with your set. Maybe getting the sword form twin emps or something :)
Edited by Red on 11/15/2012 8:22 AM PST
90 Troll Warrior
I'm liking the red theme going on here.

8/10

Just some pieces don't seem to mesh together quite well.

AND THEN I NOTICED YOUR NAME WAS RED

OH GOD HOW DID I MISS THAT
Edited by Scootaloo on 11/15/2012 8:36 AM PST
90 Human Warrior
10/10 Perfect Troll warrior gear!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]