Rate the transmog of the warrior above you!

90 Undead Warrior
@ armageddor 9/10 because you have an imagination.
90 Human Warrior
@ Zaud 7/10
90 Pandaren Warrior
@Parcival
8/10

The Sul'thraze just doesn't "fit" IMO-- not that I know anything about fashion.

And go female human, so much better! ;)

Nice transmog definitely!
90 Orc Warrior
@Xpariah 9/10
wish i could see your shield.... :( stupid armory.. lol anyways the sword and the rest match tho
Edited by Broward on 11/29/2012 6:32 AM PST
90 Human Warrior
@Broward 8.10

Nice set! I would assume it would look better on a different race. ;p
90 Orc Warrior
@Broward 8.10

Nice set! I would assume it would look better on a different race. ;p

haha ya I went from Orc and tried out UD.... but the Orc racial are too strong for pvp tho, so I went back Orc.

i like ur xmog. just need maybe a different sword. maybe some sort of katana or something. and ur helm is a bit off cuz its a different shade of grey

8.5/10
90 Human Warrior
Broward was already done, but still 8/10. Should have rolled dwarf.
never saw that set on a dwarf, looks awesome 9/10
90 Undead Warrior
7/10 T6 is nice but I lost interest in it since it is very common. Will give you an extra point for the ZF epic sword
90 Orc Warrior
@ Varibash 7.5/10
Made you look like a Worgen
90 Human Warrior
@Alanmantium

7/10, alright set, i'd find some different gloves

automatic +2 points for being a female orc. easily in my top 5 of favorite gender/race combos
90 Worgen Warrior
9/10 nice xmog, a just would like to change the legs, they dont match.
90 Orc Warrior
10/10 everything matches :thumbsup:
90 Human Warrior
Nice scarlet crusade set bro. I didn't know they had orcs in their ranks. ;)
90 Night Elf Warrior
vexas
thats a cool set. prolly one of the best sets in the game the helm that goes with it is awsomeness too. Only problem with it is that back in the day when that armor was used. everybody in creation had it. I like the shield.

8/10
90 Human Warrior
Funky set you've got there. Makes me think of a sort of Gothic (not emo goth) barbarian.
Only thing that doesn't really fit well is the sword in my opinion. The green tip just clashes with everything else.
8/10
90 Pandaren Warrior
Funky set you've got there. Makes me think of a sort of Gothic (not emo goth) barbarian.
Only thing that doesn't really fit well is the sword in my opinion. The green tip just clashes with everything else.
8/10

8/10, nice work getting that set together, but imo, I always thought that set, always looked more paladin in style, I would always have to double check to see if a person with that gear was pally or warrior when just doing a quick glance.

*this is my SMF setup, same as my TG armor wise, but 1h swords over 2h axes.
90 Human Warrior
Armor set matches well, I also like how your character is not afraid to show a little fur lol. Gotta love that sexy panda midsection, but you know what they say if you've got it flaunt it.

Sexy Amazon Panda 7/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]