Rate the transmog of the warrior above you!

90 Human Warrior
I like that blue set a lot. The matching swords are sick too.
9/10
90 Orc Warrior
8/10, would be a 9+/10 but you're currently missing the leg xmog and the belt looks off and the weapon skin is just slightly off.
Edited by Huntìndawg on 11/16/2012 10:52 AM PST
11/16/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Huntìndawg
8/10, would be a 9+/10 but you're currently missing the leg xmog and the belt looks off and the weapon skin is just slightly off.

10/10. I like the aura it seems to put off. The subtle purple in the axes is pretty nice too. Well Done.
90 Human Warrior
9/10

for some reason it reminds me of Planet of the Apes...sort of lost as to why, but ya. looks really good, very orcish!
90 Pandaren Warrior
8/10 because boobs.

I need to find a new weapon. D:
90 Human Warrior
7/10
100 Undead Warrior
9/10....like the set but doesnt seem "warriorish" enough
8/10 I like the set, but for some reason doesn't feel it fits and undead, unless you are able to get Battle Tabard of the Defilers, it will look awesome , probably Lower City Tabard will look good too.

About my Golden Warrior (or Warrior wants to be paladin) I don't like the gloves, so any suggestion is more than welcome.
90 Orc Warrior
8/10 I like the set, but for some reason doesn't feel it fits and undead, unless you are able to get Battle Tabard of the Defilers, it will look awesome , probably Lower City Tabard will look good too.

About my Golden Warrior (or Warrior wants to be paladin) I don't like the gloves, so any suggestion is more than welcome.

8/10

I really like your axes.

8/10....it works surprisingly.

This is my default look.....I'll be using it for transmogs down the road.
90 Orc Warrior
@Verna - I'm not a fan of recipe sets, but 9/10 because you look like an adorable little lima bean. <3

@Lochnar - 5/10 - I don't see much of anything xmogged, and I wasn't a fan of the leveling gear :p.
I do like the sword though.
Don't see those swords often and it looks really good with how you did the set.

9/10

If there's a better axe, tell me man!
90 Pandaren Warrior
i have a few pieces of yours banked, GJ with fiding something that fits:)
you can try the axe from BRD, i mean the pattern you can buy from the vendor there in the bar room, just check it out
Edited by Poofnut on 11/17/2012 10:41 PM PST
90 Pandaren Warrior
i cant even see your char from your shield, lol. i wish i just had a default GD POSE, whats up with mine and yours. you're posed for arrows blotting out the sun and well. im a pose shy from my true form... the michelin man
6/10

Sorry, a little too plain for my taste and the helmet ruins it for me.
100 Human Warrior
Hmm,
Tier 1 is nice, but Weapon and Shield don't seem appealing enough combined with that set.

7/10
90 Tauren Warrior
9/10, you are death.

:)
90 Tauren Warrior
9/10, you are death.

:)

Going 9/10. The onslaught set is what I'm building next. Still working on the weapons and back. Looks great!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]