Question concerning Jogu the Drunk

90 Undead Warlock
When we pay him to get the word on tomorrows crop what does it entails exactly?

By tomorrow does it mean the crop we will be planting right after we talked to him gain a certain advantage?

And if he answers white turnip is tomorrows crop does that mean it will be the same for everyone or for just the one char that pays him to reveal this info?

I am a bit confused has i have some alts planting for my main cook and sometimes when i harvest i get 7 items instead of 5 and other times i only get 5.

perhaps someone could provide me with a link that explains all of that.

thanks

[EDIT]: i decided i would pay with one other char to see what Jogu had to say and he mentioned a different crop then the previous char i paid him with. Still i have harvested some crop with chars that did not pay him anything and received 2 more harvest per plantation. Sometimes seeds are given instead of the crop planted.
Edited by Wetfoot on 11/15/2012 1:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
There's a comment on the Jogu the Drunk page on Wowhead that lays it all out. The short version is that:

-You don't need to ask Jogu for advice on each character. You probably don't need to ask on any character, if you can get his daily prediction from a friend.
-You shouldn't do anything on your farm between midnight and the daily reset if you want to benefit from Jogu's advice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
aus
11/15/2012 02:58 AMPosted by Keeblik
You shouldn't do anything on your farm between midnight and the daily reset if you want to benefit from Jogu's advice.

Not quite true, anything you do between midnight and daily reset is from his previous prediction.

So 5am you talk to Jogu, its pink turnips.
You plant pick turnips. 5am the next day you pick the turnips and get the bonus. You then plant pink turnips again.
Jogu says something, who cares.
Midnight you harvest pink turnips and again you get the bonus. The bonus lasts from daily reset to daily reset.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Crops and Jogu need to be on the same reset, regardless of which one it is. Whatever QA process they use failed to allow it to go through like it is.
Reply Quote
So 5am you talk to Jogu, its pink turnips.You plant pick turnips. 5am the next day you pick the turnips and get the bonus. You then plant pink turnips again.Jogu says something, who cares.Midnight you harvest pink turnips and again you get the bonus. The bonus lasts from daily reset to daily reset.

Ah, yeah. I hadn't thought of exploiting it that way, to get the bonus twice for a particular crop, but that makes sense.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I figured out the secret to him:

I ignore him.

I plant what I need, with it pretty much always being the best to plant songbell.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]