2102, 51 rebmevoN

100 Night Elf Mage
[IG] bag clearance sale going on. I have freed myself of things that have sat in the bank for up to a year. Finally I have room for ........ more junk.

[RL] took time out to write a new story. I am enjoying developing the plot lines and deciding on the fate of all the characters. I gave my first copy draft to the wife for reading. She was sort of encouraging and gave me a lot of ideas on how and what. The science part needs some work and since she knows that stuff I defer to her to make it believable. Anyway it is fun and hopefully I will become a world famous author and can stop working at this job. Ha, that will be the day.

Good morning sleepy heads. Time to get up and do whatever it is you do all day.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
.yad lla od uoy si ti revetahw od dna pu teg ot emiT .sdaed ypeels gninrom dooG

.yad eht eb lliw taht ,aH .boj siht ta gnikrow pots nac dna rohtua suomaf dlrow a emoceb lliw I yllufepoh dna nuf si ti yawynA .elbaveilbe ti ekam ot reh ot refed I ffuts taht swonk ehs ecnis dna krow emos sdeen trap ecneics ehT .tahw nda woh no saedi fo tol a em evag dna gnigaruocne fo tros saw ehS .gnidaer rof efiw eht ot tfard ypoc tsrif ym evag I .sretcarahc eht lla fo etaf eht no gnidiced dna senil tolp eht gnipoleved gniyojne ma I .yrots wen a etirw ot tuo emit koot [LR]

.knuj erom ....... rof moor evah I yllaniF .raey a ot pu rof knab eht ni tas evah taht sgniht fo flesym deerf evah I .no gniog elas ecnaraelc gab [GI]

[IG] bag clearance sale going on. I have freed myself of things that have sat in the bank for up to a year. Finally I have room for ........ more junk.

[RL] took time out to write a new story. I am enjoying developing the plot lines and deciding on the fate of all the characters. I gave my first copy draft to the wife for reading. She was sort of encouraging and gave me a lot of ideas on how and what. The science part needs some work and since she knows that stuff I defer to her to make it believable. Anyway it is fun and hopefully I will become a world famous author and can stop working at this job. Ha, that will be the day.

Good morning sleepy heads. Time to get up and do whatever it is you do all day.

Fix't?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Ok Silver, that is pretty good. Thanks. ;-))
Reply Quote
GUUH/

.3 olbaiD ot sknaht etsaw ecin a) raey eht yap ot gnivah fo esuaceb dnuora gnignah ylno ma I fi erus ton ma I .hcus dna detavitom gniyats elbuort fo tol a gnivah ,hcum gnihton diD :GI

.taht rof yay os ,rebmeceD ni ffo skeew owt gnikat ot drawrof gnikooL .ylkciuq yb gniog era syad eht os krow ta ysub yrev neeB .raf os ,yad doog ytterp a si yadoT :LR
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Pumpkin pie and zucchini bread. I have them. And apparently no one is here at work, so I have a table full of goodies and no one to eat them. Whatever shall I do?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
If I were you I would torture myself by staring at the table of goodies all day and not touching any of them. Of course I am evil.

Oh and yad doog to you to Bite.
Edited by Sarahgadi on 11/15/2012 9:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
11/15/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Silversol
.sdaed ypeels gninrom dooG

I don't think I'm sleepy dead yet.

11/15/2012 09:11 AMPosted by Bite
rebmeceD ni ffo skeew owt

And this is why I am Blue the GREEN dargon. Green with jealousy, I tell ya!

etiB rat/
GUUH-ELBUOD/

11/15/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Ikinai
Whatever shall I do?

Fax me a few. Blame the crazy people when everyone comes in tomorrow and asks what happened to the fax machine.

Crashed early last night (yes, 10:30ish qualifies as early you silly people with 8pm bedtimes.) Woke up at 3 am. Now I remember why I don't go to bed early.

!slenitneS ,gninrom dooG

And that's all she wrote (before 10:20 am on Thursday, 15 November 2012 at least.)
Reply Quote
And this is why I am Blue the GREEN dargon. Green with jealousy, I tell ya!

etiB rat/
GUUH-ELBUOD/
/: desolc si ynapmoc eht elihw emit noitacav ruo ekat ot decrof era lla eW .diapnu s'ti ,retteb leef uoy sekam ti fI
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Forced vacation is always the pits. This job is the first one I have ever had where they let you carry your vacation and sick days over year to year. Of course I am of the opinion, if you give me the days I sure as hell am going to take them. Some of my colleagues have months and months of vacation days saved up. Apparently the state gives you credit (time served or money) for the days when you retire. Me, I ain't retiring with any days left.
Edited by Sarahgadi on 11/15/2012 11:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
They make me use my vacation time, we can only carry over 120 hours per year and I usually have close to 180 this time of the year, so yeah, I take time off near the end of the year.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
The supervisor I had prior to this one used to say during my annual review "I see that you used all your vacation this year" as if it was odd to do so.

Hello, it is VACATION!!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
That is an odd thing to say, I understand why my boss tells me to take my vacation, but never about people not having any left at the end of the year. It's supposed to be used, unlike mine, which goes unused and lonely.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Kind of like 'homeless vacation days' wandering the halls of the HR department.
Edited by Sarahgadi on 11/15/2012 1:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
I don't really get vacation at all, so any I take would be unpaid as well. Thankfully the company doesn't close down for long stretches, so forced unpaid is rare.

(All I get is literally 5 paid days a year - Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and two that I "choose", but we're often closed on 4th of July and sometimes on Memorial Day, so I make sure to use them then to avoid unpaid days.)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=39016

This man is a hero and I only hope I would have the courage and compassion to do what he did.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I don't know what you all are complaining about. I have only had one job that gave vacation time. >:(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]