LF Semi-Casual raiding after 10PM

90 Gnome Mage
My brother (the Shaman) and myself (Mage) are looking or a raiding guild to play with in MoP. At the time of this post, neither of us are 90 quite yet, but we will be as soon as possible. I understand the chances of finding a guild that would need us both right now is slim to none, but I figure it can't hurt to put ourselves out there and see what happens, right? ;p

We're looking for a casual-ish guild to do normal 10 mans on a regular schedule. Though we are both more than capable of Heroic, I don't think either of us would be particularly heart broken about not getting to see them at all. That being said, we take the normal modes seriously (well, seriously enough. Its all about fun, right?) and want to see the bosses die.

My bro played a Rogue waaaay back in TBC. He's played on and off here and again in Wrath and Cata, mainly doing PvP. I feel like he's more excited than I am to get back into raiding and see some bosses drop. He's chosen a Shaman to play this time around. He's down to play whatever spec. I'd imagine he's gonna gear both Enhance and Resto, and he's told me he is willing to main heal if needed but he doesn't have a problem dpsing either.

I raided in Cata, but I got a new job, and it would be near impossible for me to make raids with that group anymore with these wonky 11am-8pm Central hours. So we're looking for something starting around 9pm Central and running to 12-1am two or three nights a week, or something close enough to that so we can make it work.

Honestly, I'm not even looking for a guild with spots open right now, so much as guilds that have raid times we can make. If we have to ride the bench until spots open up, then so be it. I haven't had a solid raid spot since early Cata, and I've got that raiding itch that LFR just wont scratch!

If you feel like you might be a fit for us, please drop me a line here. We'll have a chat and see if we can work something out.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
So to be clear you want to start right around 11pm server?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Sorry, I guess I did word that a little odd. I'd like to start at 10 Server, 9 Central.

Thats not to say I wouldn't be down to start at 10 Central 11 Server. As long as its a 3 hour raid and not a 4 hour raid, we could make that work.
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
We are starting a Late Night / Weekend guild. We are looking for all DPS and healers! We welcome you with open arms because we are also just returning after Cata. Add me (Deathmagev/Deathmonkv or victorpatton#1549) we are eager to work this out and have you aboard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]