<Bane>

90 Night Elf Priest
yes I would like to confirm that a person (whose name shall remain undisclosed) sent you an in game mail stating that someone else played my account to gladiator

I would also like to confirm you are not a gladiator

so you arent a real glad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I thought this thread was about how Medvedev is a QT, and how everyone loves <Bane>?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Y'all are fighting over the scraps of handsome, talented gentlemen like Donatello, Lp and Atariz. Who, not coincidentally, were all in Bane. 90% of the best pvpers are years gone from the game. The game is now developed for and primarily played by toddlers making any recent success effectively meaningless.

tl;dr No one cares, go argue about it somewhere else.

Sincerely,
Gladiator Medvedev, Hero of the Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Don't get mad... Get Glad!
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
Y'all are fighting over the scraps of handsome, talented gentlemen like Donatello, Lp and Atariz. Who, not coincidentally, were all in Bane. 90% of the best pvpers are years gone from the game. The game is now developed for and primarily played by toddlers making any recent success effectively meaningless.

Sincerely,

the Hero of the horde/alliance title takes no skill the fact that you are proud of that achievement is hilarious.
the reason my toon has it active, is because the "jenkins" title got boring.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
*woosh*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
In case that went over your head too

11/05/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Medvedev
*woosh*

Is the sound of the comment going over your head.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Death Knight
what's with all the try hards nowadays? I don't understand.

Gladiator Medvedev is one of the most well respected and skilled players in the history of this server. If I were you I would ask for some tips on how to play better and learn from the best.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i remember in Wrath, Medvedev gave his ghoul his shadowmorne... he didn't need it to be good, and wanted the little guy to be the hero
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Meow..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
::puts down saucer of milk::
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
<WHO>?
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Priest
atariz wintraded and donatello was awful
also who are the people in this thread
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Priest

I've never claimed to be anyone. I just am me. :)

So, now that I've established I'm nobody special, who might you be oh inquisitive one with less than half the achievement points that I have?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

But you can't deny how handsome they were. Don't even try.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
itt: extremely mad people.

also: a handful of qt's.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/06/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Wickerbasket
i remember in Wrath, Medvedev gave his ghoul his shadowmorne... he didn't need it to be good, and wanted the little guy to be the hero

RIP Ribflayer
Reply Quote
97 Human Rogue

Sincerely,

the Hero of the horde/alliance title takes no skill the fact that you are proud of that achievement is hilarious.
the reason my toon has it active, is because the "jenkins" title got boring.

Kinda depends on whether you got it legitimately or not. There was a ton of boosting going on in rbgs in cata, lots of terrible players playing with low rating teammates queueing their way with 5 pt wins all the way to 3K+.

When I was on Rampage we basically queued into Blood Legion on a nightly basis when they still had their team of r1 prof players, so we basically faced off with our r1s vs. theirs. Maybe your competition was just terrible.

-Motion
Edited by Aethaennyn on 11/10/2012 6:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh <Bane> long since gone and people still talk about it. I miss seeing this stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
omg I miss all of you except the fat ones and the ugly ones
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]