(H) 480 Holy Pally LF Weekend Raid Guild

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking for a mature (pref 21+ at least) 10 man weekend raiding guild. I'm an experienced player who has been playing since closed beta. I have 6/6 Vaults, and 2/6 HoF experience. I also enjoy BG's (random and rated), and have 2k+ arena experience and 2100+ RBG XP.

Ideal raid times are on the weekends. I'm looking for a semi hardcore guild, as in I want to clear content EVERY week, and make valid attempts at progressing. What you get from me: someone who researches fights, will be at every raid, brings flasks, talks in vent (or whatever chat program is being used), and is mature.
Edited by Keziar on 11/8/2012 2:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
still looking
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Hey Keziar,

In My Mouth is recruiting exceptional players for 10 man content! We are a guild based on the idea of a small and focused raiding team. That being said, we are only recruiting active and dedicated players. You will be joining other active and dedicated players focused on clearing content in minimum time. Although we are primarily looking for 1 healer and 2 ranged DPS, we will always consider every exceptional application.

As we are a raiding guild first and foremost, we require certain things from each of our raiders. There are several things we expect from each of our members:

- Consider yourself a raider.
- Take the game and raiding seriously, and play like you do.
- Be an active listener, and a fast learner.
- Be prepared for each raid with flasks, consumables, temporary buff potions, etc.
- Be able to accept criticism.
- Maintain high raid attendance.
- Maturity.

If you feel as though you can excel in new content under these requirements, feel free to fill out an application within and start the process to becoming one of our raiding core. If you have any questions what so ever, seek out either myself (Dominiko) or any of our officers for answers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]