Solo 25 man Naxx?

(Locked)

90 Orc Shaman
Would it be possible to solo 25 man naxx as a Blood Death knight. I wanted the tier set for transmog.

Edit: Max level in mostly normal gear.
Edited by Fenrus on 10/28/2012 6:51 PM PDT
90 Human Rogue
I'm not sure if you'd be able to solo every boss in there, but it's a strong possibility that you can solo archavon(provided your faction controls wintergrasp), who drops the legs and gloves.
100 Dwarf Death Knight
It's all soloable, give it a try, if you find any specific issues, post back and we'll see if we can help.

Assuming you're playing a level 90
90 Tauren Warrior
I solo'd a fair bit back at lvl 85. Could of solo'd more but i'd hit enrage timers on a few bosses.

Not sure at 90 as vengeance works differently so might be fine especially as a DK.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Not sure how you'd able to do Gluth without cheesing it somehow. Only other cockblock would be Thaddius, but his berserker can probably be outhealed at this point. I regularly soloed 25 man military wing to get Armageddon, so I can confirm that's very easy. Also did sapphiron and KT. Spider wing would be a cakewalk I assume, haven't cared enough to try it. Abomination wing is the big one.
Edited by Milicatwo on 10/29/2012 5:33 AM PDT
100 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, Gluth gave us issues (me and a priest) when we went in there the other day for achievements.

The DKs on the horses that spam bone shield were jerks too; took forever to kill.
90 Night Elf Druid
Hai Arch.
100 Night Elf Druid
omghai2u dari!
100 Pandaren Monk
I believe Gluth is the only one that'll really give you issue since you've either got to outdps his healing while doing enough dps on top of that to beat the enrage, or you've gotta despawn them via NE racial.

I went and did Sapphy and KT 25 (trying to get the fist weapon off KT) solo on my WW monk and did it with much more ease than I thought. One thing about a lot of the bosses is a lot of them have 2, maybe 3 times more health than elite mobs do from your daily quest mini bosses. 10 man bosses are pretty much your daily quest mini bosses. I cleared out all bosses up to keepers (except iron council and algalon) and then killed freya on 10 man with little to no issue. I wiped once to iron council and decided to mess with it another time.

At our current level, hp levels, and dps that people are pulling wrath content is incredibly simple to steamroll through with only a smattering of self healing and use of personal cooldowns.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
You can purchase the tier gear with justice...I mean, seriously...You can't do anything with justice anyways this expansion.
100 Orc Warlock
Yes it is possible.. I've done it on this character.

EDIT!! I did it on 10, failed horribly on 25.. GL
Edited by Lawkstar on 10/29/2012 12:02 PM PDT
100 Orc Warrior
My Shaman guildie solo'd Saph and KT as Enhance I think, Blood should be able to do it as well. Any class with solid healing should be able to manage it, and I think Blood DKs qualify. Didn't that one insane DK solo some MoP Heroics a while back?
90 Goblin Shaman
10/29/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Archarus
You can purchase the tier gear with justice...I mean, seriously...You can't do anything with justice anyways this expansion.
Yea, it's appalling that a little over one month into a new expansion and you can't buy full epics yet. :P
90 Pandaren Monk
Id like to know if KT is soloable on 25 or not.
85 Human Paladin
10/29/2012 06:35 AMPosted by Fuzzybuddy
The DKs on the horses that spam bone shield were jerks too; took forever to kill.

oh, my once glorious Four Horsemen...what has become of you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IDqio375Qk
100 Orc Warrior
10/29/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Ayve
Id like to know if KT is soloable on 25 or not.

Like I said, my friend did it. He said it was kind of touch and go for a bit but he did get it down.

10/29/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Kegg
Yea, it's appalling that a little over one month into a new expansion and you can't buy full epics yet. :P

What's really appalling is that the JP gear is pointless since by the time you get enough JP to buy a piece you've probably already gotten most of the gear from just running Heroics. But that's for another time in a different thread.
100 Human Monk
It's all soloable, give it a try, if you find any specific issues, post back and we'll see if we can help.

Assuming you're playing a level 90

Just reroll a lvl 80 DK and solo anything for wrath content. Just hit avoidance cap and you win. OH, and you can reach 105% mastery. GG blizz.
90 Goblin Shaman
10/29/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Nodokk
What's really appalling is that the JP gear is pointless since by the time you get enough JP to buy a piece you've probably already gotten most of the gear from just running Heroics. But that's for another time in a different thread.
Still had a couple of pieces to fill out on this guy and on a recent alt. So at least we can agree YMMV.
100 Night Elf Druid
10/29/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Robokapp

I was talking about the trash adds, the cavaliers; they are the most annoying thing in that place. My pocket priest was dispelling them, but they were just spam casting bone shield, as soon as it was dispelled.
81 Human Warrior
10/30/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Fuzzybuddy

I was talking about the trash adds, the cavaliers; they are the most annoying thing in that place. My pocket priest was dispelling them, but they were just spam casting bone shield, as soon as it was dispelled.

I love those DKs. With Seal of Insight and hammer of the righteous you are immortal with just 4 of them.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]